“Wonderful”

Dining options: Reservations
Racine, Wisconsin
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Tasty and beautifully presented. Have visited there often in the past and it is our favorite Thai restuarant..

Visited May 2012

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We really loved our meal at this restaurant. I would have given it 5 stars, but the staff was totally overwhelmed by the pre-event crowd. For a Sunday night, they were far more crowded than I would have expected and I think it was a surprise to the staff as well. The quality and flavors of the food more than made up for the wait and the staff was so nice, it was definitely worth waiting for. If you go, try the Larb! Delicious!

Visited October 2012
Milwaukee
“It used to be great!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We dined here on Monday for lunch and were very disappointed! The King and I has been a favorite restaurant of our family for many years! Over the past year, it has not been as great as it used to be! Monday had to be the worst! We were given water by a gal who did not speak english or understand it. She motioned to the Buffet and we understood that she was asking if we were interested in eating from it. We told her no. Then a young man came over and told us he would be taking over, since she couldn't write. He asked us if we wanted the Buffet and we told him no - we all wanted the Volcano Chicken! I ordered "coward", which is not spicy at all. My husband and daughter ordered "adventurous", but my daughter didn't want the carrots. We heard him tell the cook our order and he did not get it right. I came up to him and clarified the order, which he passed on to the cook. I still had the feeling that it was not going to be right. We were served our food by the gal who could not speak english, and had to exchange plates. No problem. The "adventurous" volcano chicken was not spicy at all. In fact it tasted like "coward." My daughter and I only ate half of our food and had a hard time trying to get containers to go. The young man that supposedly "took over" for the gal, never came back to our table to check on us. He was attending to the table right next to ours and very accommodating to them! We left disappointed! We might give it another chance, but it will not happen for several months, I'm sure.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Karen H
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Casual Night Out”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I dined here with a friend, and we were both starving. We ordered 3 dishes to share. Panang with beef, Shrimp with cashews, and Mango curry (comes with chicken as only choice). They served us rice on the side in individual plates. All three dishes were delicious! We felt the panang was more peanut-ey than we have tasted at other restaurants, but we liked that part of that dish. Portions seemed fairly large (there were at least 10 or 12 decent-sized shrimp on the shrimp dish), which helped to justify the slightly higher price than I am used to at other less "pretty"/sketchier Thai restaurants. Service was quick and attentive. We liked that we could see into the kitchen from our table, that always makes waiting more interesting.

Dayton, Ohio
“So-so soup and overly spiced pad thai”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Started with a soup that tasted of pepper and had a few pieces of boiled chicken in it. A not very good start. Main course was chicken pad thai which was much hotter than I'd ordered, but I made do. Portion size was huge and I left half of it on my plate. Service was fine, but I've had much better Thai food elsewhere. Would not return.

Visited May 2012