“My favorite authentic mexican resturant in Milwaukee”
Review of Cempazuchi Comida Brava - CLOSED

Cempazuchi Comida Brava
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

its Brady street atomosphere at its best.
excellent mexican food, and the best margaritas in town.
when all the brady street bars and restaurants are full for sunday brunch this is a hidden gem! but i am thinking that will not last for long,as their brunch (a new thing) coupled with the incredible service will quickly make bruch very popular.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Love the peanut salsa. Many of the dishes are very unique and authentic. Vegetables are cooked perfectly with a real crunch. Love the area as well.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Every time we visit Milwaukee, we make sure we have lunch or dinner at Cempazuchi, and it's always good. The fish tacos are one of my favorite entrees. The Blue Corn Masa Cakes are my favorite appetizer and sometimes I order that as my entree. The margaritas are the real thing. No awful mix. Real lime juice. Try the tequila flight sometime. Splurge on a higher end margarita. Yum. And the service has nearly always been excellent. The only drawback to coming here is finding a parking space on a weekend night. Brady Street is busy, busy, busy.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

They had good chips & a unique salsa. We all liked the Mexican cokes in the glass bottles. I got a chicken burrito & it was quite good. My wife had steak tacos and enjoyed. Portions are big, so bring your appetite.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a sure thing if you are looking for great Mexican food. Not your usual run of the mill place with the typical Mexican dishes and there was even a vegetarian choice for those of us who are vegetarians. The place was hopping yet our server (Mary) was so fun and friendly and the food was delivered in satisfactory time. I would highly recommend this place.