“fresh Mexican dinner”

Neighborhood: Lower East Side
illinois
“fresh Mexican dinner”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Husband and I celebrated his birthday here. It was packed and everything looked delicious. I had the shrimp tacos. The shrimp was plentiful and fresh. My husband had carne asada. We split a salad with jicama and avocado. The salad was my favorite. It had a citrus dressing and tasted great on a hot night. I would return to taste the mole that others ordered and said was great. Very good fresh food.

Visited July 2013

Naples, Florida
“Very Good Food!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went to this restaurant because it was featured on a cooking show and it specializes in food from the Oaxaca region of Mexico. It did not disappoint and we even met the owner!

Visited June 2013
Carbondale, Illinois
“A Triple D Great”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love this place, it is great food, awesome atmosphere, and once again Triple D didn't let me down. Yum!

• Visited August 2012
east coast
“Just ok place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went here as we like to try to get to places that were on diners driveins and dives. The few we have been to have been really good. I did not care for this place. I did not like the shells the tacos came in. The meat was dry and bland. Not much else in the tacos besides the meatg. I did like the chips and salsa at the begining of meal though. Mexican is one of my fave cusines and unfortunately this place did not meat my expectations. Oh well.

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Good food on Brady St!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I went to Cempazuchi last Thursday. I was on Brady St looking for a nice place to eat, and I ventured in Cempazuchi. The waiter brought nachos and 2 yummy salsa as starters. For main course, I ordered 3 chicken corn tacos, and my hubby ordered stuffed poblano peppers. Both the dishes were delicious.. Will be going to this restaurant again soon!

• Visited June 2013