“Ned's is one of Milwaukee's best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ned's Pizza

Ned's Pizza
Ranked #127 of 1,503 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Milw
“Ned's is one of Milwaukee's best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been getting Pizza from Ned's for at least 25 years - probably more. I think their first location was just off 16th and Oklahoma Ave. This was when I was a child and my first impression of pizza. I thought all pizza would be as good but nothing matches Ned's.
Besides Ned's Pizza being the most delicious - their employees are the nicest people in the food business.
The crispy crust is always just right and the toppings are the freshest ingredients. I crave one of their pizzas right now. I said in my title that it's one of Milwaukee's best Pizza's. Forget that -- It is the BEST in the country.
Keep up the great service and superb Pizza ! YAY Ned's.

• Visited March 2014

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best pizza in town ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to Ned's for over 30 years. We love the employees Jerry and Judy. We come for the Monday night and Wednesday specials. We also miss Chuck we hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

2 Thank Radspinner
Toledo, Ohio
“One of a kind.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A Milwaukee original. Only one location, but could easily expand in the metro Milwaukee area. The crust and sauce do it for me.

Visited March 2014
“Great service, average pizza.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I'm sorry, but I did not find the pizza to be that good. Ordered a sausage & mushroom pizza and a bbq chicken pizza. The mushrooms seemed to be from a can and the bbq sauce was more like sweet & sour sauce than bbq. However, I felt the sauce was interesting and good flavor. The staff and service was outstanding. I found it interesting that the Brewers were playing in town that evening, but the game was no where to be found on a tv in the joint. Instead, you had your choice of a Little League World Series game or Marijuana Inc.

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Really great Wisconsin pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Excellent sausage and cheese - what you would expect from a Wisconsin-style pizza place. The owner has been there for years, and the quality has be consistently high. There are some things to look out for (e.g. canned mushrooms), but if you avoid these, you will really enjoy your meal. I always get half-baked (par-baked) pizzas to take home for later.

• Visited June 2013