“Good place to stop along the River Walk”

Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,551 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wells Ave
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great atmosphere along the river walk - grab a table on the patio if you can. The loaded mac & cheese was fantastic! Service was good, but a little slow - but completely understandable considering there was a concert at the Riverside Theater...

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I love to seat there and enjoy great views, good food and lovely atmosphere.
We had mango ice tea and Grilled Vegies Pizza. The spinach was fresh and mixed well with feta cheese. I just wanted to leak my fingers.
The service was nice and quick. It's a great place and always on my list when visiting Milwaukee.
Sorry Chicago, Milwaukee is friendlier, cheaper and more appealing to us however we have to drive over one hour.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Tonight I arrived in Milwaukee and walked over to the Rock Bottom. I got the hostess to get me a table by the river. Sat there for 15 minutes + and nobody showed. Got up and thanked them and left. I bet it would of been good but never found out.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were here on May 11th and actually had a great time. The food and drinks were good and waitress was great, but two days after our visit, we had fraudulent transactions on our credit card. Someone stole our credit card information and attempted to make mutiple online transactions. It was easy to determine that "that someone" was an employee of Rock Bottoms because that was the last place we had our card swiped and we barely ever use that particular credit card, maybe once a month, if even. I would hate to say that it was our waitress b/c she was great, but anything can happen between the time the waitress takes your credit card from your table to the register and back. And thank god we decided to use our credit card and not our debit card that day. We asked around to see if there were others who may have had the same thing happen to them from this restaurant, and we actually did have a friend who had her credit card info stolen as well. She reported it to management and all they did was offer her a gift card, which she has yet to receive. Credit card theft is pretty serious, I don't understand how management can just offer a gift card and then think everything is all good. If I were to report this to the police, I would have to do it in person and I just don't have time for that. So I'm writing this review instead. This place deserves a higher rating but b/c they have theives working for them, they only get a 3. Diners beware...and use cash!

1  Thank amc2005
Miranda B, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for your business and feedback; both are greatly appreciated! Rock Bottom team members are expected to adhere to all company policies regarding credit card transactions in order to ensure the safety of our guest's information. If you would like for a Manager to follow up with you about your credit card concerns, please email your contact information to rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and we will be in touch.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This place can be very busy when there is an event nearby, or it can be dead. Beer and food quality is average... but certainly not best of brand. Service has always been friendly, including the visit today.