“Awesome!!”

Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,520 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wells Ave
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise.. We stayed over night in Milwaukee before our flight the next morning.. We decided to try out this place for dinner. This was by far the best food and service we've had in many years.You must try it out.. It's worth every penny!

Dallas, Texas
“Eh, just okay”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I went here expecting a lot and was let down. There were several choices of beer and lots of people (seemed like locals). But the food was average at best. The bartender took my order and delivered my drink in fine time, but my salad appeared WAY too fast to be made to order....ok, but then dinner came before I finished the salad, and while the chicken was red hot, the potatoes were cold, like refrigerator cold. The bar was packed and people ordering over me constantly while I tried to drink and eat. Nice place and cool spot on the river, just wouldn't repeat it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank noleintx
Miranda B, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
We're very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience at our restaurant, and please know that we've passed along your feedback to our management team in order to address the problems you encountered. If you're interested in speaking to someone about your visit, please email your contact information to rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and we'll have a manager follow up with you. We thank you kindly for your business and for your feedback.
Mayville, Wisconsin, United States
“Stopped many times.... always great service”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Even though the atmosphere can sometimes be chaotic (in the summer the outdoor seating is great but there are a number of boats that have large groups come at once and during the winter we have had large crowds due to Bucks games or Brewers events), the service is always top notch. I am not saying all of the servers are the most outgoing and friendly, BUT they are prompt in finding people without a drink or waving their money. I have never had a bad drink nor bad food, so it is a good "staple" if you want a sure stop.

• Visited April 2014
Ewing, New Jersey
“Rock Bottom is Tops”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Great to see a familiar place when traveling to Milwaukee. Ended up eating there twice in one week. First night was the lobster shrimp tacos. Perfect blend of ingredients with generous chunks of lobster and shrimp. Second night was the ribs, home run!!! Seasoned to perfection. The server was attentive and the price was reasonable. I have eaten at the one in the Oakbrook, Il and have to say consistency will keep me coming back. Definite do over!

• Visited March 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great place to go before a show”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stopped in here the first week it opened years ago. The waitress was very nice - we ordered burgers which were great and since they were a new restaurant, they let us sample several desserts for free. Years later we still love stopping here if we are downtown for a show or after spending time at the Milwaukee Public Museum. The food is great and the pub style atmosphere is my kind of place. My most memorable meal here has been the prime rib special we had one Sunday evening. It was the best. They tend to get really busy starting in the early evening so you may want to make a reservation.

• Visited March 2014