“Spicy Wings” 4 of 5 bubbles

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #864 of 1,502 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Spicy Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I just love the traditional wings, specially the 2nd hottest with 1-2 ranch cups to bring the heat somewhat down. I am not sure if there are better wings here in Waukesha, but sure love me some hot spicy wings at BW3s

Visited January 2013

Burlington, Wisconsin, United States
“Very decent overall.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our first trip to BWW. Overall we enjoyed the experience. The service and the food were both above average. We were seated by friendly staff. The atmosphere was great. The only thing that could have been improved was the speed of service. The bar seemed to be running slow.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Missing Wings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me and my wife went to BWW 3 for lunch, we were told to sit where ever we'd like greeted very kindly. Our waiter waited on us promptly and we ordered. First we ordered our appetizer which was 12 wing which came rather quickly, the basket had a little sticker on it with a number 12 on it as I was eating my wings my wife said did you notice there are only 10 wings here I counted and she was right...lol I notified our waiter and he went and got us two more wings.Now come on it cant be that hard to count to 12 and it wasnt like the place was crowded.All in all the restaurant was clean and our waiter was good,maybe the cook was having a bad day?

• Visited January 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great wings, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

This buffalo wild wings makes me love this restaurant. The wings are consistently good and the service is great, very attentive. I know I'll be going back!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Bad food bad service? Yes it is.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Ate here a couple days ago. 3 out of 4 of us had bad food that appeared to have sat out under a warmer for some time before getting to us. Wings were luke warm at best. Waitress was nice but decided to take her break just after bringing our food. They charged us for dipping sauce and offered to give a discount but then didn't. We all left very unimpressed.

• 1 of 5 bubbles