“Great little place”

Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great little place”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Love their apps. We ordered just about all for fun and love their egg rolls & bun cuon the best! Pud thai is good too.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food. Dicey service.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Can't say anything new that hasn't already been said. Terrible service and I was just getting take-out. But the food was amazing! I ordered a Thai Iced Tea-a favorite of mine- and was told "they haven't made more of it yet" by the waitress. Um, isn't that why I'm waiting here for the next 15 minutes? So my food can be prepared? Anyway, just a small example of what everyone has said about the poor service. I'd eat here again, but only do take out so as not to endure the subpar service. The squash curry and Mee Keng noodles were both delicious!

• Visited January 2014
“I love, love, love this food!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I don't live close and believe me when I say I have tried alot of Thai restaurants. Nothing compares.

• Visited August 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
“Good food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We had what the waiter recommended (EE sane noodles and squash curry) plus the EE sane soup. Everything was good. Not the best ever but above average for thai food. Service was good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank amf2011
Monroe, Wisconsin
“Yummy Thai Food on East Side”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I did carry out from this place all the time when living on the East Side of Milwaukee. The service is nothing special, but the food is always top notch!! They have the best yellow curry I have ever had! Be careful because their spice scale goes from 1-10 and I enjoy spicy food and I was perfect with a 4.

• Visited May 2012