“Crawdaddy's”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love the Mardi Gras and New Orleans decor. Each table is covered in plain white paper and you are given crayons to draw, write, etc.on the paper. They have some very creative pictures posted that people have drawn.

Then there's the food. Oh, my gosh, the food. This is absolutely my favorite restaurant. I always get the same thing; a half order of the blacked tenderloin which comes with a beautiful Hollandaise sauce, topped with one grilled shrimp, perfectly done angel hair pasta, and oh my gosh, the best in the world, awesome, heavenly, bright, orange, sliced carrots. You might turn up your nose at carrots but I promise you, you have never had carrots like these before.

My husband has had gumbo, catfish done a number of different ways, and different steaks and has always raved about each of his choices.

This is just a great restaurant, a little pricey, with fabulous food and drinks..You will see people wearing everything from jeans to very dressy dresses. Do try it. It might become your favorite restaurant too.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had a retirement party (group of 6) this past week and it was great! We had our waitress busy between drinks, appetizers, main courses, etc.,etc. and she as well as everything we ordered was perfect. She gave us plenty of time w/our apps so we could just talk and enjoy ourselves. When our dinners were brought out they were (as always) very hot, very tasty and a lot of food. I can't say it enough if you like good food, nice people and fair pricing for what you get GO to Crawdaddy's. We can't wait to go again!

1  Thank WereHappyTravelers
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Best of New Orleans in WISCONSIN!!!!! Order anything and you'll be pleasantly surprised if you enjoy Cajun! Favorite is their Tuna Steak! (rare, of course!) or Jumballia!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is got to be one of my favorite restaurants. Loved the atmosphere, the staff was helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. I had the Dover Sole, and I can't wait to go back and have it again.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We've been enjoying this place for years! Way back when they were located kitty corner from where they are now and had actually converted a duplex into a restaurant. I can't believe that it never dawned on me to write a review on this place!!!
My husband and I were just there with my sister and brother-in-law; as always the food was to die for and the varity perfect. We each ordered something different and as always loved it. We plan on going there next month (January) again with our kids.
Worth trying out!!!