“Large portions”

Omega Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 1,507 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Large portions”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

As I live in Milwaukee, I have been to Omega many times. The restaurant is very easy to find on the corner of 27th and Morgan, and parking is ample. The restaurant is open 24 hours and is large enough inside, with plentiful seating at both tables and booths. This is a good, clean family restaurant with nice staff, reasonable prices, and large portions. I recommend the chicken dumpling soup, greek salad, and greek lamb chops. If you're hungry and looking for a good, filling meal at a reasonable price, give Omega a try!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Aleks84

Peru, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I were visiting family and we found this restaurant. The food was great and they a big variety of different things. The waitress was very helpful. Explained the different dishes and the restaurant was very clean. The most important thing for me was my coffee cup was always full. Never had to flag a waitress down for more. She took notice when it was low and refilled it. Just my kind of place.

• Visited September 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Nice place, had a good time”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice restaurant, the waitress was very good and helpful. The food was good and the place was very clean. I would definitely go back here again.

• Visited August 2013
United States
“I like this place”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This was one of my father-in-law's favorite spots. The first time I tried their Spanakopita (spinach pie, a Greek savory pastry) I was hooked. We do not live in Milwaukee, but dine here every time we come to town. On our most recent visit, we were served by the most pleasant waitress I have ever experienced.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Avoid the undercooked food!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pork should not be pink, it should be well cooked. I usually love coming to this restaurant and do so many times a year. I ordered the pork shishkababob, which is normally quite good. My poor aged waitress was very slow, and not that busy. She forgot to put my food order in after she got my salad. They were very skimpy on the anchovies with it too. Food came out looking great, but as I ate into the pork, it was rather pink in the middle, then in the larger pieces it was quite pink. They offered to recook it, which was nice, but did nothing further. The old waitress also complained to the cook in front of me, which was quite embarrassing.

Beware of the pink pork, as it is a good way to get serious food poisoning.

• Visited July 2013