“Generous portions at a cheap price”
Review of Omega Restaurant

Omega Restaurant
Ranked #211 of 1,543 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 5, 2013

With most things on the menu you get an entree (a generous portion of it, I might add), choice of soup or salad, and choice of beer, wine, or dessert. For about $13, that's a good deal! My fiance and I have been there a couple times and the food was consistently good and the waitstaff nice and quick to make sure our drinks were refilled and the food to our liking. Definitely worth going to again.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This used to be a top-notch family restaurant. I don't know what happened but the quality, value, and premises have slipped greatly since our last visit. We used to be regulars here but moving a few miles away resulted in a decline in our visits. The last three times we have been here have been poor experiences and we will most likely never return. Too bad. They have a great location, if they could bring the value and experience back it could be as popular as it once was. Most shocking was how few patrons were in the resto in the middle of a lunch hour. How the mighty have fallen. Too bad.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went to Omega's (not by choice,but a friend wanted to go). We went late night and I felt like I was in a horror movie. The host was rude, and when he finally sat us, I wish he didn't. There wasn't a waitress in sight....which was a good thing. When she finally showed up, she looked like she had just crawled out of a bottle. She was definitely not sober and seemed proud to share that fact. I didn't want her touching my food, very unclean. Tall, skinny, dark hair....I won't say names, but she's hard to miss. When food came, it looked microwaved. I left my money on the table, with my food, and left. To top if off, the manager had his employees wash his car in the back of the restaurant! How arrogant can you be? The restaurant runs more like a bordello.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Was seated immediately. The waitress was giving us water and filling our coffee cups within a minute or two after being seated. From the time our order was taken to food being delivered, seemed within 10 minutes. In the area we were sitting had maybe 20 people and we ate around 9am. The pancakes tasted great and the corned beef hash wasn't greasy or oily. Ate there several times but last time about 6 years ago. I would definately go back to eat. It looks like it was remodeled recently and the outside was very clean.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

great place to eat,if you are on 27th st and looking for 24hr dine-in. has decent menu and pricing.