“Nasty Food, Nasty Service”
Review of Omega Restaurant

Omega Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 1,507 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nasty Food, Nasty Service”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went to Omega's (not by choice,but a friend wanted to go). We went late night and I felt like I was in a horror movie. The host was rude, and when he finally sat us, I wish he didn't. There wasn't a waitress in sight....which was a good thing. When she finally showed up, she looked like she had just crawled out of a bottle. She was definitely not sober and seemed proud to share that fact. I didn't want her touching my food, very unclean. Tall, skinny, dark hair....I won't say names, but she's hard to miss. When food came, it looked microwaved. I left my money on the table, with my food, and left. To top if off, the manager had his employees wash his car in the back of the restaurant! How arrogant can you be? The restaurant runs more like a bordello.

• Visited August 2012

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Good Breakfast and Fast Service”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Was seated immediately. The waitress was giving us water and filling our coffee cups within a minute or two after being seated. From the time our order was taken to food being delivered, seemed within 10 minutes. In the area we were sitting had maybe 20 people and we ate around 9am. The pancakes tasted great and the corned beef hash wasn't greasy or oily. Ate there several times but last time about 6 years ago. I would definately go back to eat. It looks like it was remodeled recently and the outside was very clean.

• Visited August 2012
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“nice place”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

great place to eat,if you are on 27th st and looking for 24hr dine-in. has decent menu and pricing.

Visited May 2012
indianapolis
“Huge portions and a large selection”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a great place for groups because there is a large selection to choose from. Also most meals include soup or salad, main entree and desert which is excellent. The staff is also very friendly and they have a large seating area so there wasn't any waiting to be seated; also they are open 24-hours so no need to worry about what time you would like to eat, they are always open.

Visited July 2012
Milwaukee, WI
“Immaculate dining”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

GREAT Service, once you are seated, Great selection of Read Meats, poultry and Fish on Fridays.
Restaurant is exceptionally clean.

Visited May 2012