“Excellent old school Italian!”

Carini's La Conca D'Oro
Reserve with OpenTable
Carini's La Conca D'Oro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #196 of 1,527 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Edgewood
Transit: On corner of Edgewood and Oakland 1/2 block north of restaurant
Milwaukee, wi
“Excellent old school Italian!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Carini's is always a reliable go-to for good Italian! LOVE the eggplant spedini - not easy to find anywhere. Great lunch time to-to as well as dinner.

• Visited May 2014

Galena, Illinois
“You need to try this place”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We ate there for lunch Friday, April 25. The buffet was really really good. 2 soups, both home made. Clam chowder, and a tomato vegetable. Wonderful flavors.
The fried eggplant was thin, crispy, hot, and melted in your mouth. The home made salads were tasty as well. Fried cod ( a nod to Friday) was crisp and delicious. My husband's favorite were the hot eggplant roll ups. Pietro (chef/owner) greeted us personally and made a point of letting us know everything was created and prepared that day from fresh ingredients. Pietro checked back several times to be sure everything was OK. The $12.95 buffet price was not unreasonable for what you got, and being in a big city. We will definitely be eating here again. We sat at a window table, and the sliding glass windows can be opened for an outdoor dining experience weather permitting.

• Visited April 2014
Rockford, Illinois, United States
“Carini's Sicilian Reataurant is the Best!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I were visiting Milwaukee and wanted to grab dinner before going home. We found Carini's La Conca D'Oro and were welcomed personally by Pietro and his staff. We ordered the bruschetta appetizer and a glass of their own Moscato. These were delicious! My wife had the Lasagna Rolls with Vodka sauce, superb. I ordered the rack of lamb, suggested by the wonderful waitress, and was totally surprised by the fresh flavor with garlic and herbs. It was one of the best meals I ever had. Our experience was AAA+++. I would definitely endorse this for a romantic dinner spot or a friends night out. I plan on driving the 1 1/2 hrs. to dine here soon.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank joseph c
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Always a great place to have dinner”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My experience at this restaurant has been always a great one. I had dinner there about 3 1/2 weeks ago before leaving for Europe. It is a good place and bring clients from out of the country all the times. I never had a disappointment. I also make some comments on 2 of the reviews listed , Beachedwales and Jobs and have no idea why they would not return. When jobs listed the places he recommends I can understand why type of restaurants he/she goes. Cheap and pizza. Many clients leave small tips in the last 3 years and when you bring a party of 5 , what else you expect. Go to Chicago or Miami or New York and they add 18% no matter how many people.

• Visited February 2014
Wisconsin
“Peter never disappoints! Always welcoming....always delicious”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Peter (chef/owner) greeted us at the door and made us feel so welcome. He always sets the mood for a wonderful meal. With such a warm welcome, how could this not be great? Tonight I had the spaghetti carbonara and my wife had the chicken parm. Both were outstanding. The salads were fresh and the balsamic vinaigrette was outstanding. A great bottle of wine topped off the meal. Peter, as always checked on us during the meal and entertained us with his stories.
Carini's is a gem of a restaurant. We've had both of our children's graduation dinners there (the back room is great for large groups), several quiet dinners and many wonderful lunch buffets. You can't go wrong here. Thanks, Peter!

• Visited February 2014