“Ottimo pasto !”

Carini's La Conca D'Oro
Reserve with OpenTable
Carini's La Conca D'Oro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 1,533 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Edgewood
Transit: On corner of Edgewood and Oakland 1/2 block north of restaurant
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is such a cute place, it had a warm feeling the minute you walked in. Hostess and waitress were very nice and helpful. I love that they have more than Peroni as Italian beer choices, so I tried somehting new. I hadn't had Spedini in so long, I was so happy to see it on their menu, and to see if offered with different meats was new to me. Needless to say I had the spedini and was very pleased. My husband had one of the seafood specials and really like it. The owner came over to the table to see how everything was, he was very nice. I complimented him on such a nice place, he told me they have been there for 17 years. Wonder why I never tried this place before. Will definately go back.

There are newer reviews for Carini's La Conca D'Oro

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've eaten at Carini's many times in the last 4 years. This is absolutely the best Italian / Sicilian restaurant that I've ever eaten at, anywhere. They will make you any dish that you would like, on or off the menu, and the fish has always been fresh. The owner and his son are the cooks, and the owners wife is the hostess.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We came for a complementary wine tasting and stayed for dinner. We were greeted by the owner and chatted with him a bit. We requested some dishes not on the menu and told "no problem!" The food came promptly and was delicious. A nice wine list too.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Group of 6, had immediate seating, great service and the food was outstanding. The owner came out to our table after the meal and poured some lemon chello and a one with us. Third time here and never disppointed.

1  Thank dougmorrissey
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Went with a relatively large group (6) and the service was very friendly and attentive from the start. Delicious bread, excellent creamy clam chowder, nice salads/dressings, fresh fish prepared in a variety of ways and excellent pasta. Did not love the veal Marsala--veal was great, but sauce tasted too much of raw wine. Still, I can't wait to go back, very nice restaurant.