“Always a treat”
Review of The Packing House

The Packing House
Ranked #52 of 1,555 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family owned & operated since 1974. We have something to please even the most discriminating diners! Ribs, steaks, seafood, poultry & veal. Weekday lunch, dinners nightly. Prime Rib on Wednesday, Saturday & Sundays. Friday fish fry. Live music in the lounge Wednesday thru Saturday nights.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I just spent our 22nd anniversary here on Saturday night as we spend all our important evenings. We may not come here often enough but the food is always great! The bartender has been there for 26yrs and he is always nice and friendly. The service this time wasnt quite up to par but we let it go because the food was good and it was our anniverasary.
NO worries we WILL be back anyways.

Chris W, Owner at The Packing House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for your continued patronage! Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry the service did not meet your standards or ours. Please try us again and feel free to let me know what I can do for you.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Love the bar and its live music to begin our dining experience. Portions are generous and the quality of meat is very good. You will not be disappointed.

Chris W, Owner at The Packing House, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Thank you for the kind words and nice review. Hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Being a Milwaukee native, we have earned the right to select the best Friday Fish Fry in town. We love the Packing House for all around dining. Great Fish fry but it goes beyond that. I have held many business dinners at the Packing House while I was working. I'm retired now but have never, ever, been disappointed with the food, service, reasonable prices and cloth napkins and table cloths! The Packing house is a first class restaurant across from the Milwaukee Airport. We rate it our favorite Milwaukee Friday Fish Fry and a wonderful dining experience any day of the week. To prove my point, he Packing House has a "Drive Through" Friday Fish Fry that has its customers lined up around the block. Need I say more!

Chris W, Owner at The Packing House, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words and wonderful review! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place was nothing special. Fish was okay not great. They used to have a really good organ player every friday but now they're changing it up.

Chris W, Owner at The Packing House, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

I'm sorry the fish fry did not meet your standards. We get many compliments on it and sell several hundred a week. I would love the chance to win you back. Please feel free to contact me at: chris@packinghousemke.com

Reviewed August 16, 2012

went with a group of 8 including young children. Lots of choices to pick from plus small entree brough to your table at no extra charge. Egg made to your liking and omlettes also. Friendly place, nice price. Yes, decor is maybe 80's but clean. We would go again.

Chris W, Owner at The Packing House, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments! Glad you enjoyed your experience. Hope to serve you again soon.