“Good restaurant”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This little pizzaria in Milwakee is actually very good! Although, the service is weak and the atmosphere isn't stellar the pizza is great!!!!!!! It's probably the best pizza I've ever had. Enough said! Good pizza and thats it! Enjoy

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Best pie in the city. Zaffiros special is the way to go. Salad is a must also! Service was also good. Really busy and one can tell that this place has something really good going. Looking forward to my next pie!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This pizza is the best if you want the best thin crust pizza in Milwaukee! I am amazed that so many toppings can be on a pizza and the crust remains thin and crispy!!! The EBF --everything but fish-- is our personal favorite and there are no leftovers when we dine here! The antipasto salad is delicious and it is full of lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, green peppers, peppercini peppers, pepperoni and home made croutons. The home made italian dressing adds the touch needed for us to enjoy our salad. the garlic bread is home made and delicious!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Smo pizza was so salty I could hardly eat it and I crave salt. Pizza was dry, very little cheese, and I don't even like a lot of cheese on pizza. This was the only pizza I ever hated.

Carry out

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Absolutely the best thin crust pizza I ever had! Tiny little old-time bar with great pizza. If you love the nostalgia it is the right place for you. And the tables are squeezed in to fit all the people who love this place too. Don't expect anything fancy. Just a little old bar. Our server Mark was lots of fun too. We will drive the 40 minutes for pizza again.

Been to Zaffiro's? Share your experiences!