“Little place, big value”
Review of Mazo's Fine Foods

Mazo's Fine Foods
Ranked #157 of 1,540 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 25, 2012

These burgers are awesome, and they don't cost $10.
The beef veg soup was wonderful - chunky and not too salty.
We live 1/2 mile away - and we love it!

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I have been going to Mazo's my entire life (20+ years). My family and I went on 09/20/2011. After getting our food, we did not recieved our drinks. So I went up to the counter to request our drinks and the owner told me to quit being so impatient and stormed away. I could not believe it! The food is great, but sadly I will never give this lady another dime because of her uncontrollable mouth.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

Sobelman's claims MKE's best burger, and though excellent, I must say that Mazo's tops it by just a few points. An excellent value, tastiest burger in town, since 1934.

1  Thank GregMKE
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Don't let the exterior of this place fool you! Park in the back of the building (lock your doors!) and enter in the front. Don't worry- the inside of the place is much nicer than the outside. For $5 or $6 bucks you get the best burger in town and 2 side items. We got bacon cheeseburgers and picked soup (tastes like homemade!) and the crinkle cut fries. The burger was the best I've had in a long time, the soup was yummy (chicken noodle and beef veg on the day we went) and the fries were cooked to perfection. The staff was attentive and very pleasent. If you are going to a Brewers Game, this place is close to the park too. I can't wait to visit Mazo's again someday!

1  Thank vwjettadriver1
Reviewed November 30, 2008

I live very close to Mazo's burgers and I go there from time to time. Their burgers are always fresh and big, and if you order a combo, you get to pick 2 side dishes with it, which I think is very nice. I especially like their chicken noodle soup as it feels very home made. Think about it, their price is about the same with chain fast food restaurant, and their quality is definitely better than that! Strongly recommended for people to try.

1  Thank Rachel A