TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #434 of 1,747 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here during a Sunday Packers game, so the place was packed, but we did get a table right away. It was very loud and a younger crowd, but I guess that was to be expected on game day, being a sports bar. The food was good! It didn’t take long to come out. The loaded Bloody Mary my husband got was insane! It was a pretty decent place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed May 19, 2019

The place was packed when we arrived, but we got immediate seating somehow. Before placing our order, we let them know we had tickets to a show and asked if we'd receive our food timely (within 45 minutes). They assured us yes. Of course, as the 45 minutes crept by, there was no sign of our food, just assurance that it was on its way and that the kitchen was backed up. Finally we found our waitress and told her that we had to leave and we were on our way walking out when they flagged us down and said it would only be another minute. We agreed, and then our food came out. My burger had a burned bun (they must set the buns on the grill) and I had to pick the charred portion off. Ultimately we were able to scarf down our food, but it was a TERRIBLE experience, especially because they could have been honest with us upfront when we ASKED about wait time. They gave us some gift cards for the hassle, but I would never go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We visited on a Sunday evening to catch a bite and the end of the Packer game before a concert at Fiserv. Walking in, I wasn't even sure that I wanted to stay. The bar area was LOUD - hip hop cranked to the max - and standing room only. When I talked to the hostess, she said they had more seating in the back where it was quieter. Since we didn't have Plan B, we decided to see if it was true. There is a second seating area away from the bar behind the kitchen that has televisions and is quieter. The food was average. But I dreaded leaving, know I had to wedge myself between bar patrons to the hip hop beat. Next time, I will choose somewhere else to go before a concert.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2019

My two daughters and I stopped in to eat before a concert at The Fiserv stadium. Very good burgers and tacos. The place was cute and the food was great. Great service too, I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stopped in on a early Thursday evening and got a burger at happy hour for half price. I'm glad it was half priced because it was acceptable at best. The bacon appeared to be breaded and deep fried which gave it a very strange texture and, frankly, ruined the taste. The egg was definitely not sunny side up as they stated and patty was a bit overcooked for my taste. I wasn't asked how I wanted the burger prepared.

The place was also VERY loud making it difficult to talk to my wife. I don't really have a reason to return and likely won't. Even at half price it's still more expensive that Oscars and can't even compare in quality, taste, and presentation.

Date of visit: August 2018