“Outstanding Italian Restaurant on Milwaukee's East Side”

Divino Wine and Dine
Ranked #257 of 1,526 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Greendale, Wisconsin
“Outstanding Italian Restaurant on Milwaukee's East Side”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I wanted some "good Italian" this evening and decided to go to Divino's. I had heard good things about the restaurant but had not yet been there. We are extremely glad we went this evening. The food, wine, service and atmosphere are fantastic. We had some of THE best pasta we have ever had -- including in Florence and Rome. My wife had the Pesto Palermo and I had their Vongole. In a word -- Outstanding. Do not pass up this restaurant if you love Italian food. And if you don't, you will after a visit here.

• Visited March 2014

MKE
“Good prices, low noise level”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

On a cold Fri nite our group of 5 old friends tried to get together at a East side pizza spot,but a hour wait and a very loud noise level had us looking for a alternate choice .....over to Divino's. What's great choice! The fine sound of Sinatra, & Dean Martin greeted us. We got a nice table where we could talk. We put in our order, got some drinks, and were treated to a good time. The Pizza came, a fine combo of Pep. Sausage, onion, and tasty sauce. Yum! The garlic bread came out wit it. Also very good.
This was a very good choice for us, and anyone who enjoys good food, great service, and even more parking available.

Visited February 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Another Great Place to Add to my List”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Divino Wine and Dine is the place to stop for a great pizza and cold craft specialty beers on tap! A cozy, quaint, and comfortable place where you will be served in gracious style. They have a beautiful bar but it's the dining room where everything is happening. The wall at the end of the dining room is completely covered with a mural of a wine cellar filled with barrels. The perspective is like you're sitting right there waiting for the delicious contents. We enjoyed some Lakefront IPA tappers and an order of garlic cheese bread with marinara for starters. The cheese bread was made from thick Ciabatta bread with plenty of melted cheese but the best part was the chunks of tender garlic. Simply delicious but then our Palermo pizza arrived. Plenty of Pepperoni, chunks of sausage with mushrooms and onions, lots of cheese and not too much sauce. Just perfect! And dessert, a huge slice of Oreo cheesecake with whipped cream and Oreos nestled alongside and drizzled with chocolate defined decadent! It was a perfect night out and the leftover pizza will be a great lunch and a reminder of a wonderful evening at our new friends Divino Wine and Dine!

• Visited February 2014
Wauwatosa, WI
“Not Palermo Villa anymore, but the experience was just as great.”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I stopped in here because we were looking for a late lunch and wondered what had happened to the former restaurant at that location, Palermo Villa. Turned out that the same folks own Divina and had updated the interior quite a lot. We liked the old place, but today's version is very nice.

We have had two great meals here. Himself has had two different pasta dishes which he loved, and I have zeroed in on the gluten-free pizza's both visits, but plan on trying out their gluten-free pasta next time around.

The service was outstanding, hats off to Carlton!

• Visited January 2014
Jonesboro, Illinois
“Fine Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent meal at this small but friendly restaurant. We were seated immediately and advised of the evening's special. My wife selected salmon with pasta while I chose chicken Marsala. If you're in the mood for Italian, this restaurant is a good choice. Prices are very fair. Enjoy!