“STUNNING VIEW”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
wisconsin
“STUNNING VIEW”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Go up during the day to see a stunning view. Who cares what the drinks are like, even though they are quite good. If you go up at night, you'll see all the city lights, but my favorite is to go up during the day. Beautiful spot worth stopping for a drink whether you're staying at the Pfister or not.

Visited March 2014

Chicago, IL
“Overpriced, unattentive service, disappointing drinks”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

After an afternoon at the art museum, I wanted to relax with a drink or two before meeting friends for dinner. I had a couple hours to kill, and when I'm in a new city I like to find a nice hotel bar with a great view and enjoy a cocktail.

This place might work for people visiting from midwestern small towns, but I found the cocktail list to be boring and overpriced. The server brought my bill as I was finishing my first drink and didn't come back for about 25 minutes so I could order another. That obviously didn't make me feel very welcome. I suppose I should have taken the cue and left. The view and atmosphere are nice, but there's really nothing about it that stands out enough to make me recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
Mount Prospect, Illinois, USA
“Gorgeous View, tasty drinks, great music”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

loved the view of the city and the lake. It was hard to get a seat on a Saturday night though, so get there early!

Visited March 2014
Milwaukee, WIscons
“Enjoying the food and the view”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It's a warm inviting bar scene that is busy but yet extremely accommodating. We had a group of 10 and found it to be a great meeting place. The food was good and everyone found something delightful to drink. Our waitstaff was attentive and welcoming. There is a private room if you would prefer to host your group. But we were fine enjoying the view of the lake from the top of the Pfister

Visited September 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great views”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a fun bar with great views and drinks. We had a drink before dinner here--had such a good time that we stayed and had more drinks!

• Visited February 2014