All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskvalet parkingentire weekendvalet guyswithin walking distanceart museumon site restaurantpublic marketstayed two nightswalk in showerbusiness travelerking roomgreat barpleasant staywould stay againconvenient location
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located downtown, so several places can be reached in walking distance.
Valet parking works fine, prices are rather high.
Friendly personell when checking in, even the service was OK when there habe been some smaller repairs to make in the room.
The room was as expected according to Marriott standard, even it could be bit more modern. Also the large airconditions outside are loud during the night - ask for a room on the front side. Wifi worked very well, and the bed was really comfortable!
Breakfast can be taken in either the restaurant, or the Starbucks connected with the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Rudolf S
Ryan N, Manager at Milwaukee Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Rudolf S,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and are so happy to hear that you had a great stay! Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance, and have a great rest of your week!

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I coordinated a visit for a group. The hotel was able to meet all of my requests including: Room assignments for my friends, guidance for places to visit and made all of my guests feel VERY welcome. Amgad, who works at the front desk deserves a gold star.

If you want to have a good time in Milwaukee, within walking distance to everything in the Third Ward...strongly consider staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear cserafino23,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you back the next time your travel plans call for Milwaukee!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

As a Marriott Elite member, we expected more. We stayed at Holiday Inns that had a better room. $425 for a club level room & this was the member rate. Check in was very hurried & we had trouble understanding the receptionist.
Stay at the Jouneyman in the Third Ward as a better option plus their restaurant, Tre Reval, is very good.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Ryan N, Manager at Milwaukee Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear lulu795,

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we cannot tell you how much we appreciate your feedback! With that said, please accept my most sincere apologies for your less than exceptional stay. I will be personally following up with the front desk team regarding your check-in experience, and will ensure that this is addressed. I would love to have you back with us in the future, so please do not hesitate to let me know the next time your travel plans call for downtown Milwaukee and I will ensure you are well taken care of!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the Milwaukee Marriott downtown for a few months or so - it’s been an incredible experience, primarily as a result of the quality service offered by their staff. More specifically, Sam Gallamore was perhaps one of the best front desk associates that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting - his positive and warm attitude coupled with his engaging nature & great conversation really made me feel at home here. I’m very grateful for the comforting atmosphere he created at the hotel, and if/when I return to Milwaukee in the future, I certainly know where I’ll be staying!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Jimmy B

Dear Jimmy B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We are so happy to hear that Sam exceeded your expectations, and I will be sure to personally recognize him for his hard work! We look forward to having you back the next time your travel plans call for Milwaukee!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

After a long day, the staff I went out of their way to make me feel welcome. From the folks that greeted me at the door, the front desk staff, the hostess in the restaurant, the waitstaff and the restaurant manager, I was amazed with how cheerful and positive they all were. The people made my stay one of the best I have experienced! Next time I am in Milwaukee, this is where I will stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business