The Brewhouse Inn & Suites
$202
$187
Doubletree.com
$117
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$195
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$260
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$276
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$172
1,004 results
All reviewsbrew kettlesblue ribbonbrew housecopper brewingterrace suitebeer commercialsfull kitchenunique hotelcool hotelstained glassattached restaurantcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsrooms are hugeexposed brickvalet servicevalet parking
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Brewhouse Inn. It's a very unique and eclectic hotel. It's in the old Pabst brewhouse. The old giant copper kettles are still in place which makes for a very interesting centerpiece. We really enjoy learning about local history and Pabst is certainly a big piece of Milwaukee's past. The decor was very creative and modern, yet still retained a lot of the old pieces from the original structure. The room was spacious and included a mini kitchen complete with a Keurig. Bed was comfy as well. Breakfast was tasty and satisfying (no hot foods like waffles or eggs though). The hotel is downtown, but not directly in the main shopping/restaurant area, and it's just a bit too far for walking. No big deal if you have a car. For parking - there's valet ($26) or a new structure directly across the street for only $9 per night, so that was easy and convienant. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. They did a great job of mixing the old with the new. It's nice to see a good use made out of such a neat old building instead of just tearing it down.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jodi S
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend getaway to Milwaukee. The hotel is unlike any other that we have ever stayed in- many historical features of the hotel's previous life as a brewery were left in place. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They suggested a great tour to learn more about the history of brewing in Milwaukee (The Best Place Tour, just a block away from the hotel).

Room Tip: The king one bedroom suite had really great French doors with a frothy beer graphic that divided the rooms. Great decor!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I recently stayed at The Brewhouse Inn with some friends on a short overnight trip to Milwaukee from Chicago. We were not in the room much aside from sleeping, however, it was fine for what we needed. The room was clean and the pull-out bed from the sofa, along with the king size bed were both very comfortable. There were 2 tv's in the room, however, it seems when one is on, the other will lose it's signal, so you cannot have both tvs working at the same time. The room was also on the smaller side. There was a kitchenette along one wall and the sitting area with pull-out couch on the other side of that room. A short hallway then leads you to the bathroom and bedroom. The layout of the room was not easy to get around once the couch was turned into a bed and for 4 people, it was def a bit snug. The only suggestion I would offer is to have a front desk staff that is a bit more on top of things and for them to be more professional. Upon check-in, we walked into 2 employees working the front desk discussing days off or substituting for each other and it also took a bit for them to find my reservation. In addition, when pulling up to the hotel, the valet was not always around and there were a couple times we would be waiting to drop off our car. I think things could run more smoothly and with a bit more professionalism. It took away from the charm of the actual hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel is really amazing. It's a hotel that was the site of the Pabst Brewery. That in itself is remarkable. This place is a work of art. There are actually things that are still there from the old days (the brew kettles, grand staircase, and from what I was told the bricks on the outside). I enjoyed my stay here. My room was clean and had a nice view of the city. This room was a suite and made it have that at home feel. The staff was awesome. The manager (asian man, I think his name was Fernandez) was eager to answer questions that I had at the desk. The lady serving breakfast was also quite plesant. The cleaning crew was very polite and respected my privacy in the room. The valet (bald bearded man, I think his name was Chad) had our vehicle brought to us fast and was nice enough to help us with our bags. Everyone that we encountered looked was if they enjoyed their job. The breakfast was free and tasty. I do think, however, that it could be more extensive considering the price of the room. Maybe some waffles or oatmeal would be nice. The area that this hotel is located in is under development so it seems kind of remote relative to the downtown area so a car is helpful to have. We had a car and used the valet instead of the parking garage across the street. The price was in the ballpark of $26, but it seemed to be worth it. There is a restaurant adjacent to the hotel. It's more like a bar, but the food was pretty good and was reasonably priced. I would recommend this place to anyone. I would come back whenever I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel is truly unique. The exposed brick throughout, and the old copper brewing kettles converted to open lighting was exceptionally interesting. The staff was extremely accommodating, and were constantly looking for suggestions on how they could make it better, as they have only been open about 6 months. Always willing to help, whether it was with directions, places to eat, or just helping with doors and luggage.
We stayed in a loft suite, extremely comfortable bedding, beautiful view, but it would have been nice to have 2 baths in a suite that can potentially entertain 6 people. Also, as we suggested to them, they need a coffee pot, not a single serer Keurig in a room that large, and serving dishes for 6 and maybe some wine glasses, although we went right next door to the attached restaurant and borrowed theirs.
The restaurant was also good...nice little casual sports bar with good service and good food.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends