“Brewhouse in Milwaukee reinvented as a Hotel”

The Brewhouse Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Brewhouse Inn and Suites just recently opened. The property is located in an area of Milwaukee that is off the beaten path. The plans for the "Brewery" area are coming along.

We took advantage of the hotel being within walking distance of the Riverwalk. Be sure to stop in at Molly Cool's for a beverage and a bite.

Jackson's Blue Ribbon is located inside the Brewhouse. The staff are very friendly and attentive!

Room Tip: We had a corner, two bedroom suite, with a stunning view of downtown Milwaukee.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Happytravelers80123
There are newer reviews for The Brewhouse Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I absolutely loved staying at this hotel! It is beautiful, clean, interesting (history, decor, etc.). The service from all of the staff was exceptional. I took a million photos of the facility. I sure would love to give it 5 stars, but...

(1) I do wish there were nearby parking opportunities other than valet.

(2) I made an online reservation, then had to call and cancel it for a stay one week earlier. Despite being told my reservation was canceled, and after I had already stayed there for the revised date, I received a reminder confirmation email about the canceled accommodations. When I called to be sure I was not going to be charged, I was told that it just had not been updated in the system since I made the reservation online and called to cancel it (the only option available). That makes no sense!

Make sure to go on the Best Place tour (diagonal from the hotel).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Perfect mix of history and contemporary hospitality. Great beds, perfect showers, beautiful light. We had a great suite, well worth the expense. Appointments are comfortable and fun. Loved the oyster shucking table off our kitchen.

Room Tip: go for the expensive suites, which we had. Well worth the price.
1  Thank ptc1452
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would like to say that our time spent at The Brewhouse in Milwaukee was excellent! We were very impressed with the build out of the old Pabst brewery. The service was outstanding. Anything we asked for we received.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room above the 3rd floor and on the opposite side of the lounge downstairs. They...
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Everything about our visit to the Brewhouse Inn and Suites in Milwaukee was perfect. The staff was so friendly and accommodating from the minute we walked in the door. We had a slight problem with the door in our room, but management was there immediately to move us to another beautiful room. The architecture was fabulous while the historic value well maintained with all the modern amenities. And most importantly to me it was immaculately clean. The high ceilings, clean lines, and brewery references throughout made it so unique. We cannot wait to plan our next visit to Milwaukee so we can once again stay at the Brewhouse!!

1  Thank Patt D
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a wonderful overnight with my husband here to celebrate our anniversary. Staff was friendly. Hotel very clean. It was very quiet and peaceful. I would have liked a location a bit closer to more resturants, etc, but I can't complain! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor it was very quiet, a standard room.
1  Thank Tulamom
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Brewhouse Inn and Suites in Milwaukee. The Pabst Brewery building has been converted into a hotel, and the environment is truly special. It is so cool that this historic landmark has been preserved. The six beautiful copper brew kettles alone are worth the visit. What really made an impression on us, however, was the quality of the hotel staff. The valet parking, the front desk, the very nice woman who took care of the nice continental breakfast, and the cleaning crew were all very helpful and friendly. Our room was clean as well as beautiful. There is a pub/restaurant in the same building that provides a wonderful dining experience. We were there on a cool evening and chose to sit out on the patio for our dinner (complete with ice-cold PBRs on tap). I have already highly recommended the Brewhouse Inn to my friends and will definitely stay there again when I return to Milwaukee.

Room Tip: Our room had a complete kitchen which was very cool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family