Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown
$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
$209
$187
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$259
Hotels.com
1,407 results
All reviewshistoric buildinghigh ceilingsfront deskbeautiful hotelpublic marketbank buildingfoot ceilingsvalet parkingwithin walking distancehuge windowsvalet servicecorner roommilwaukee downtownfirst floormodern amenitiesthe shuttle drivera wonderful stay
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I love this hotel! It's in a nicely restored historic building and close to everything downtown.
The best part, however, is the front desk staff. Katrona and Theresa are super friendly and very helpful.
Housekeeping could use a little work, hence the 4/5 rating but overall a very nice place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ngoodreau
Nick J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for the nice review and for your kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed our restored historic building, our location in downtown Milwaukee, and our front desk staff. I am very sorry that you did not have the best experience with housekeeping, I would like to speak with you in more detail about this. Please contact me directly at 414-810-4253. Thank you again for the nice review. I hope you can make it back soon!

414-810-4253

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Hotel is two years old. In a renovated historic building in downtown. Seven block walk to Summerfest grounds. Friendly staff. Clean rooms, comfy beds, pillows and fluffy bath towels. Mini fridge and micro. They have a shuttle that can drop you off at surrounding attractions. However, we waited 20 minutes for it to show up and ended up walking to Summerfest grounds- 15 minute walk. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms have tall narrow windows. We didn't choose the hotel for the view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TRtrave
Nick J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for the nice comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip! I am sorry that the shuttle was rnning a bit behind during your visit. Please join us agian soon!
Thank you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed for a July 4 visit to Summerfest. Hotel was within walking distance of the lakefront - location is ideal. Room request was met (top floor) and room was spacious and warm. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast is not included with stay. Beautiful, historic building. Carpet in the hallway outside our room was in a state of renovation. Looked as if the job was started but abandoned abruptly.

Room Tip: Top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MMJ01

Thank you for your review and for sharing your feedback with me. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, but, I am very sorry that our cooridor repair impacted your visit. Please contact me at your convenience so that we may discuss this situation further. 414-810-4253.

Thank you again!

414-810-4253

Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel is in a historic building and it is absolutely gorgeous. The interior stairs and the gold accents. It hard to describe, you should definitely see it for yourself. The room was interesting, yet also beautiful. It had huge windows that opened to the large stairwell area. This made for a strange view, but the stairwells were so pretty that it actually worked for this room. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff was also friendly and helpful. We also had breakfast at the hotel and it was very good. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Milwaukee again and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DawgBuzz

Thank you for sharing your experience about your revent visit! I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with our historic building and that while a little different, you enjoyed your atrium view. I hope you can make it back soon! Please feel free to let us know when making your next reservation if you would like that view again. Thank you again for the nice review.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Wonderful historic building w/ lots of charm. Attractive lobby. Spacious, comfortable, quiet and tastefully decorated rooms with everything you need. Terrific breakfast in the lobby. Friendly staff. Great location - minutes from public market, restaurants, parks, etc. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Nancy H

Nancy

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your recent visit. I am so glad that you had a good time at our hotel! Please join us again soon!