$186
$169
$127
$123
$117
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$229
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$279
$261
Priceline
  • Pool
1,403 results
All reviewshistoric buildinghigh ceilingsfront deskbeautiful hotelpublic marketbank buildingfoot ceilingsvalet parkingwithin walking distancehuge windowsvalet servicecorner roommilwaukee downtownfirst floormodern amenitiesthe shuttle drivera wonderful stay
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is very clean, with awesome personnel. The beautiful detail and architectural design is stunning. The employees all knew the history and were very informational when discussing the building. The breakfast buffet is well worth your money and very tasty. I really appreciated the friendly service I got from all personnel! I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for your next stay while in downtown Milwaukee.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nick J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am so glad to hear that you were impressed with our beautiful and historic building as well as our staff. I would love the opportunity to say hello during your next visit. Thank you again for the nice comments. Do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of service.

Nick Johnson
414-810-4253

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I just stayed here on our honeymoon...I am in hospitality management (for another brand)- and my now husband insisted on surprising me with our destination. I was a little nervous as I can be somewhat of a travel-control freak (it is my business!)- he nailed it!

The hotel was very nice...I could go on and on about the historical significance of the building, etc- it was beautiful and quality (they don't build like this anymore...)- and modern. The renovations of this building were done so well. They maintained and restored while providing modern luxury. I loved it!

I typically judge on cleanliness and friendliness- regardless of how nice the building is. The staff at the front desk, valet services, housekeeping- wonderful. I was acknowledged EVERY time I walked by anyone in uniform/on duty- with a smile.

Our room was clean- our housekeeper asked us about any needs, wants, etc... I inspect my room when I stay at a hotel...I check for things liked bed bug evidence on the mattress, etc...Everything was clean. I was VERY impressed.

My only issue wasn't with our service...there was a waitress at the bar one of the nights we stayed who was chatting with some patrons at the end of the bar who were apparently regulars (she knew their drinks,etc.)...She was saying some pretty unflattering things about one of her managers...I just felt like it was very disappointing- everyone else on staff was SO professional...She fell short- but I don't the hotel responsible for the restaurant's employee- but I thought I should say something...

We will definitely come back- hopefully when it is warmer so we can enjoy the shopping district more fully!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Congratulations on your recent nuptial! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and plan to return. I am disappointed with what you experienced at our bar, and will be addressing this with our restaurant team so this does not happen again. Thank you again for your review and congratulations!

Nick Johnson
414-810-4253

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is a very fine hotel in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, WI. A wonderfully restored office building. Very helpful staff, and excellent accommodations. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. Within walking distance to tons of restaurants, theaters, and shopping. Would recommend this hotel highly!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shelly H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Good Day Craig,

Thank ytou very much for sharing your experience with us. It is always great to hear when a guest has a memorable experience.

Im glad to hear you were able to enjoy our olocation and everything that the downtown Milwaukee area has to offer our visitors.

Your feedback is a very cruicial part of our sucess, as we use all feedback as a constant training tool to assure the best customer experience possible.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

This hotel is great. The front desk and staff were very helpful. The only problem was the smell of mold in the room. I have stayed a this hotel in the past and experienced the same helpful service, however did not smell mold at that time. I would hope that it is an isolated matter and will be cleared up next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. I am very happy to hear you enjoy the hotel and had wonderful service from our staff. I am however, concerned about the fact that you encountered a mold smell. Your feedback will be shared with the appropriate departments and team members to make sure this problem is rectified immediatly.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We love this hotel. It is our base when we travel to Milwaukee because of its downtown location, unique historic character, great staff and amenities. The historic Third Ward is a five minute walk away.

1  Thank Roman S
Shelly H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Hi Roman,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear you enjoy the hotels location, structure and history as well as our customer driven staff. We hope enjoyed the short walk to the 3rd Ward and everything it has to offer as well.

Should you be in the area again please feel free to contact me directly and I can help with any arrangements you may need help with.