“Great ballpark”

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
Ranked #4 of 180 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, this state-of-the-art stadium features a fan-shaped convertible roof and four choices of front-row seats for baseball fans.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Every year we see a game at Miller Park, and it has never disappointed. The stadium isn't huge, so there's not a bad seat in the house. Always things going on to entertain the crowd. I would say it's worth it if you have time!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have been to more than twenty MLB parks past and present and this is one of the nicest. I went to a few games when I lived in Wisconsin and had the chance to go again recently while passing through Milwaukee on business. This park is one of the nicest looking designs among big league parks and one of the most best aesthetically pleasing inside as well. It is a pleasant place to sit and watch nine innings. The retractable dome is also a desirable feature as it gives assurance that you won't be disappointed by a rainout. There are only two small negatives. One is that, unlike places like Comerica in Detroit or AT&T Park in San Francisco, Miller Park is out away from everything so there is no such thing as easily walking to a restaurant or bar before or after the game (though there is a TGI Fridays at the Park). That is related to the other issue...having practically no options of places to hang out after the game, everyone tries to leave at once making the departure experience a little nerve-wracking for the impatient. But those are small considerations. The Brewers give a Wisconsin touch to the atmosphere of each game with Bernie Brewer and his home run slide out in left field and the Sausage races that take place each night. The recent addition of Chorizo now makes it a five-sausage race. It all adds to the fun. In all, this a great place to catch a game. The admission prices have gotten a little expensive but it is worth it now and again for a treat.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Brewers won the game and the Stadium is fantastic. A great Ball park. You can good prices on tickets and the seats make you feel close to the field. I must see if your a baseball fan.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was in town, wanted to see this stadium with the retractable roof. Got tickets for the dew deck. All the food and soda you can eat up until an hour into game. Seats are high but you can see most of field. Food is burgers, brats, dogs, corn and a couple more sides. Definitely get full. Not sure it's cheaper than different seat and buying food, but these are not nose bleed seats and it was different for me.
Stadium is cool. Roof opened right before start and its a great atmosphere. Folks tailgate on a weeknight, Even with a bad record, there had to be around 30-35K there. I respect cities that support their team good or bad.
Convenient to downtown but not right in heart of it. Fun time, try it if you have time. Stadium is unique. City should be proud of what it has

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Miller Park has some interesting features, chief among them is the retractable "butterfly" or fan-shaped roof. The day we visited, the roof was open until sometime around the 7th inning when it closed. Sadly for us, we didn't even realize it was happening. I was hoping to see the mechanics at work, but the process was so quiet (compared to the noise of the crowd and the game) and relatively quick, that we didn't notice it. The other interesting feature of this park is not the park itself, but the parking lots where tailgating fans have clearly established a dominating presence. Some of it looked like fun, some of it looked like people using it as an excuse to get wasted and who cares if there is a game going on. I wonder how many tailgaters actually entered the park or just spent the evening in the lot as a party zone...

For those who may have visited Chase Field in Arizona, the two fields have a similar vibe. Not sure if some of the same architects or designers collaborated on both projects, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

We walked around the entire stadium as is our custom when visiting a ballpark for the first time, checking out the nooks and crannies and observing the various food and beverage options. After already visiting four other ballparks in the week prior, the food starts to look a bit redundant, but my eyes perked up when I spied a grilled cheese stand near our seats in section 221. For a basic grilled cheese sandwich it was $4.25, which is a good value, and definitely not available at your average ballpark. But, hey, this is Wisconsin, home of the cheesehead, so it seemed like a better bet. It was awesome. The cheese was cheddary and flavorful with a delightful crisp to the sourdough bread it was cooked on. It was grilled cheese heaven!!! For me, it was one of the best food items I ate on our entire trip. I would go back just to get another one of those sandwiches. Food is a big part of the ballpark experience, so thank you Miller Park for dishing it up.