“Go Brew Crew!”

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
Ranked #6 of 184 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, this state-of-the-art stadium features a fan-shaped convertible roof and four choices of front-row seats for baseball fans.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I made sure to plan our time in Wisconsin around a Brewers game both because they are her favorite team and because Miller Park makes #15 on our quest to make it to all the MLB stadiums. We took in the Brewers vs. the Braves on a sunny Sunday afternoon that happened to be Polish Heritage Day. The organization did a few fun Polish-related things including a Polish sausage bobblehead giveaway (!), some Polish dancing before the game, and the team donning red and white jerseys bearing the team's name in Polish.

The park, built in 2001, is really beautiful and one of the top stadiums we've visited so far. There is a retractable roof that happened to be open for our game, so the games pretty much get played rain or shine. There is a huge variety of concessions from signature Wisconsin cheese curd, to hot grilled brats, to a wide variety of beers if you're into that sort of thing, all delicious. If you are going to be the DD, you can sign up and get a ticket for a free medium soda to enjoy as you take in the game.

The Brewers have a couple fun fan experiences including Bernie Brewer going down a slide in the outfield as fireworks go off after a Milwaukee home run and the amazing racing sausages before the bottom of the sixth inning. Don't forget to stop by guest services if it's your first visit to get a free certificate memorializing your experience. There are also multiple large gift shops, including a dedicated section for the racing sausages in the main shop on the first level.

The stadium is a little removed from downtown and there is ample parking at reasonable prices - $10 on game day I think - and the crowd arrives early to tailgate.

All in all, it was a great experience and we'd recommend it to anyone looking for a fun afternoon of baseball in Milwaukee.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,506)
All reviews
"great seats"
in 77 reviews
"club level"
in 27 reviews
"great place to watch a game"
in 28 reviews
"between innings"
in 26 reviews
"home team"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband , my father, and I went to a game on Saturday, June 22. The Brewers website has reliable information and we used it to plan our trip. We bought our tickets in advance from StubHub. We paid $18 for preferred parking and walked across pedestrian bridge to the centerfield entrance. I believe that you can save a few dollars by purchasing the preferred parking in advance. For us, it was totally worth it. We really enjoyed seeing all the fans tailgating before the game. The game started at 3:20 and the doors opened 2 hours prior. We arrived at 1:10 and the tailgating was in full swing!
We crossed the bridge and walked around to the main entrance. The gates were opened at exactly 1:20. The Brewers were already on the field warming up. After watching the Braves warm up, we walked around checking out the food options. My dad and I had a very fresh corn dog, garlic fries, and funnel fries (thin strips of funnel cake batter). My husband had a brat with waffle fries and he said it was good. Food prices were reasonable and there were MANY options. Of course, since it is Miller Park, there were more beer choices than I've ever seen at any professional sporting event.
Our seats were a few rows behind home plate and we had a great view of everything. The park was very clean and the staff was friendly. Overall, a fun and positive experience.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We enjoyed baseball game between Minnesota Twins and Milwaukee Brewers.Twins won. Park was huge but more fieldhouse style.Seats we had were great.Disappoiunted in bratwurst we had.Beer selection was good.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Beautiful modern stadium. Easiest stadium I've seen to get to one's seat and exiting the stadium. Has a roof so no rainouts. Bottle water is $4.75!!! Very good gift shops if you're a Brewers fan.