“Twins fans in Milwaukee”
Review of Miller Park

and up
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour
Ranked #4 of 183 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Milwaukee Brewers, this state-of-the-art stadium features a fan-shaped convertible roof and four choices of front-row seats for baseball fans.
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Beautiful stadium!!! We lucked out because the weather was beautiful and we won the game!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,500)

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We have been to ballparks all over the US and Toronto and I have to say Miller Park ranks near the bottom. I like open air stadiums with views, the only view you get in this park is the roof. The location is outside of the downtown area so it requires a car. There is some public transportation but good luck figuring it out. There are no hotels nearby either so you have to drive to those too. The stadium itself is fine, not spectacular. The roof bugs me but at least it was open this time. Last time I was there, they shut the roof on a 70 degree, sunshine day. The roof is interesting, but really it is just this massive structure that hangs on top of the wall and it takes away from the open area feel that other ballparks have. The site lines in our lower level third base seats were not the best. The seats were on top of each other so I rarely got to see the batter without craning my neck around the person in front of me. However, this isn’t the only ball park that has this problem; Target Field has the same problem. The fans were typical Brewer fans. They pretty much leave you alone unless you “act up.” Some Brewer fans in front of us were throwing popcorn, peanuts and other stuff at some obnoxious Twins fans sitting in front of them. The food is typical of most ball parks, nothing really stands out. The sausage race is fun to watch but other than that there really isn’t any between innings entertainment. I’ve been to the park numerous times and each time I go I’m thankfully Target Field doesn’t have a roof.

1  Thank kesibmik
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I'm slowly on my way to visiting every major league baseball team's home stadium and was not disappointed on my recent trip to Miller Park to see a Cubs/Brewers matchup. The parking lot is set up for a tailgating atmosphere. Food prices were very reasonable compared to my home stadium in St. Louis. Beer prices were pretty average with other parks, unless you found the place selling Schlitz, HighLife, and some others which were only $6 for a 16oz can.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Saw a 13 inning game that did not get us in bed until 2:30 AM. This is a great place to see a game and the crowd is fun. From the easy parking and tailgating to the clean washrooms and easy to find seats, everything is exactly what you would hope for. Food and drink at a ball park is crazy, however that is what we have been trained to expect. Even so, it is not right to charge what they charge for a Coke. I guess that there has to be some way to get cash for the over paid ball players. All that said, I can not imagine a better place in the country to watch a game than Miller Park.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We make it a point to go to a Brewers game each year. Spectacular views, food, beer and tailgating. The whole package. This is how baseball should be.