“Slowwwwww”

RuYi
Ranked #330 of 1,543 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The food here is always great, but wow has the kitchen gotten slow. Hire some additional chefs or expand the cooking area. 40 minutes for my to go entree is ridiculous on a Sunday night at 8pm. The staff is great, but I will need to rethink coming here unless I can alot 2 hours for a meal.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The food is fine although the menu could be bigger. Quality of food is above average and the staff is really nice. Can't understand why it's never crowded, but that's another nice point.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great flavors, excellent service, friendly staff. Priced right. Try a bubble-tea, salt and pepper chicken, volcano chicken - so many wonderful dishes to try.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate here on a Friday night, it was dead and tables were set up yet we had to wait for them to clean and set a table for us. I had the chicken cashew, it was nasty. No flavor, parts were cold, and i had to request sweet and sour sauce to make it edible. My friend had the gang dang and it tasted very floral and weird. My husband had the bulgogi which was just ok and $16. I would never eat here again.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our visit to RuYi was disappointing from several aspects. Service was nonchalant, our order was incorrectly filled and took a long time to arrive at the table (even though it appeared that there were three cooks in the kitchen and few patrons). When it did arrive the food was cold. The flavors were good...perhaps they were having a bad night.