“A Bit Pricey but Very Tastey Food, Nice Patio”
Review of Smoke Shack

Smoke Shack
Ranked #78 of 1,551 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We're a cozy little joint with just 47 seats. This means we’re unable to accept reservations. Please feel free to walk in. Ooh, be sure to show up early – we sell out of much of our menu daily!
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a very good restaurant for BBQ. Meats served without sauce so you can choose from KC, Texas or a house sauce. I'm a big fan of Memphis dry BBQ but this was just as good as my favorite restaurants. I had babyback ribs that were really tender and yummy. Sides of cornbread, veggies and sweet potato fries were great. I do think the 1/2 rib portion was a bit small for the price but I will definitely go back on my next trip to Milwaukee.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place is a must visit! We arrived a bit too late for the Rib Tips (they apparently sell out quick...so you need to get there early). But, had the candied bacon which was incredible. Also recommend the bourbon bacon brownie for dessert. Definitely visit and enjoy.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This restaurant has their own car size smoker attached to their building. The ribs and the brisket were zoo wonderful. Treat yourself and you will be amazed!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

... And delicious!

I've been here twice and enjoyed this restaurant. They also operate Water Buffalo which I also like.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

What a great addition to the Milwaukee dining scene! We really liked the great decor and casual atmosphere inside and out. Our family ate here on a Thursday evening and sat at a picnic table outside on the side deck. The BBQ was great - we had BBQ nachos as an appetizer, brisket sandwiches, pulled pork meal and a smoke shack salad and everyone really liked their entrees. The cornbread was delicious. One aspect that we really liked was the selection of the five different BBQ sauces which they bring out and you can mix and match as desired with your meal. I looked online and they don't take reservations but we were able to get a table with no problem around 7 PM though there were many other diners there.

Been to Smoke Shack? Share your experiences!