“Go elsewhere!”
Review of Knick Salon & Spa

Knick Salon & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Beauty without a compromise! With over 7 years in business, Knick Salon and Spa is renowned for providing impeccable service by one of the most friendliest faces around. We offer a wide variety of services, including haircuts and coloring, couples and individual massages, manicures, pedicures, facials and spa treatments all using only the best Organic Natural products available on the market today. Regardless of whether you want to look your best for a special occasion, or simply want a stylish new look; we help you accentuate your beauty. Consider us as a wonderful destination for couples to go for a spa treatment, an anniversary date or special occasion. Whatever your needs, we are here to serve you, and we welcome you to visit us, either by calling and scheduling an appointment, or booking one online.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go elsewhere!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I made an appointment for a massage and they made me wait 20 minutes. I've never had to wait so long for a massage appointment. On top of that, she shorted my time by a few minutes. She should have maybe given me an extra 5 minutes or something for making me wait. The massage itself wasn't that great. It was just ok. She didn't focus on the areas I asked her to and was not very complete. There are many other great massage therapists out there, don't waste your money at the Knick. My experience sucked!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank 470sabrinad

Saint Louis, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Friendly staff, great work, creative ideas!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had nails and hair done for my brother's wedding. Fun staff that are friendly but not talk-your-ear-off types, which is good. Had my favorite up-do ever! Very helpful and let us take over the salon a bit as a bridal party. Definitely recommend!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ahimsa2u
West Allis
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Spa”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I had my first ever appointment with the Knick Salon and Spa today and it was wonderful! I had a facial with Lauren and she was really great! I had never needed a facial before, but my skin has gotten really bad the past few months. Lauren took the time to answer all my skin questions and discuss a new skin care plan in order to deal with my awful dry skin. The actual facial was amazing and very relaxing. If you are looking for a spa in Milwaukee, look no further. You have found your place!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jo L
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Rental”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Every man for himself. Try someone and you might like it. Renters only have the education they put forth. It is not a unified team.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Pedicure still looks great a month later!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I has purchased a local "deal of the day" for a massage, facial, and pedicure. The spa is located inside an historic hotel and I chose street parking rather than paying the $5 at the front desk to get a parking permit for the lot. It was a two-hour parking zone, but the owner told me that if I wanted to leave my keys with her she would watch for the parking checkers and move my car if they marked my tires (this never happened and was not an issue). I really like the decor of the spa; it was clean and fresh and felt really modern but was still comfy and cozy. Rachel, the masseuse, told me that she'll also be doing my facial so I won't have to get up and get dressed between services and move to another location (YES!!!!). There was techno spa music playing in the background, which was a refreshing change (but I still prefer the more traditional tranquil spa music). The room was really clean and quiet and you couldn't hear doors opening and closing all around you. Rachel did a great job with the massage and facial although extractions were not done (perhaps I had to ask for this??). Seeing as how I was like a limp noodle when Rachel finished the massage, what a great treat it was to stay under the covers on that nice warm bed and just let her transition into the facial. She gave me a decent-sized sample of one product that she used on my face. Then I moved on to Tia for my pedicure. She also did a fantastic job and even though I had concerns about the staying power of the organic products she used, I'm writing this review 27 days later and my pedicure still looks FANTASTIC and I've only refreshed it once or twice with a clear top coat. Both ladies had warm and friendly low-key personalities and took my lead whether or not I wanted to chat, which I really liked. If you go on the spa's website after your service and fill out a critique, they'll send you a coupon for $10 off your next service. Rachel also gave me a card for 20% my next service with her. I would definitely go back here!!!

Visited December 2011