“Delicious and vegan friendly”
Review of Milwaukee Cupcake Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milwaukee Cupcake Company
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth stopping by. Conveniently located in the Third Ward. I had a death by chocolate which was a flourless choice. It was sooo chocolatey and fudgy. They have many vegan choices too!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

These cupcakes are so worth the 2 hour drive from Green Bay! They have so many unique flavors; it's hard to pick a favorite! The only complaint I have is that lately I've noticed that some cakes are very dry, such as the tuxedo and vanilla. In my opinion, all of the regular size cupcakes are dryer than their mini counterparts. I recommend!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've been here a few times now, and I like the flavor selection, especially the green tea cupcakes, but every time I come here, the cake itself is very dry. The frosting is great, but for the price, I wish the cake itself was better. With all the selections in the Milwaukee area now, this isn't my favorite.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Seriously. Best. Cupcakes. Ever.

I have yet to find a cupcakery as delicious as this one. Forget all those "famous" cupcake places, Sprinkles (pretty good), DC Cupcakes (gross), etc-- Milwaukee Cupcake Company is the best.

They host a variety of flavors with new specials every day. Plus they have seasonal offerings. A few of my favorites are the Vanilla Bean, White Chocolate Strawberry and Pumpkin Spice Latte. The buttercream frostings (in all the varieties) are perfect-- not too greasy but not too stiff-- and are generously portioned (to say the least).

The cupcakes themselves are flavorful and moist. They are slightly more dense than many cupcakes out there, but that's one of the reasons I love them so much! Plus, everything is scratch-made with high quality ingredients and baked fresh every single day .

The storefront is tucked inside of the Landmark Building in downtown Milwaukee. It's a small, unassuming counter with all the delicious offerings on display. Recently, they've been procuring additional seating space and even a small area for little parties. It's very quant and cute.

When I have guest visit us in town, this is the one place I always have to take them (if not for their benefit, then for mine!). Nothing can compare to Milwaukee Cupcake Company!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

What a fantastic little shop that is tucked away neatly in downtown/third ward Milwaukee. Come Friday/Saturday for VEGAN cupcakes. So tasty!!!