“Nice Variety”

Dining options: Lunch
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Quaint place to find unique cupcakes in the Third Ward area.

Visited June 2012

Wisconsin
“Vegan Cupcakes are HERE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

VERY RARE to find a bakery that will make VEGAN cupcakes, but this is one! And they are phenomenal! I can't wait to go back and try more. Bakeries and restaurants that make vegan food need to advertise more so we can find them. I stumbled across this place by accident and even passed it by, thinking it was just another bakery that ignores vegans. But my boyfriend, knowing how much I love cupcakes, always stops and checks places out. He took the time to look at the cupcakes and then called me back, as I had walked on. I immediately bought the lone vegan flavor they had that day, and loved it. They said they usually have one vegan flavor that changes regularly, so I will be back to try the others! Thank you, Milwaukee Cupcake Company, for satisfying ALL your customers!

• Visited November 2011