“Get the lobster role”

St. Paul Fish Company
Ranked #3 of 1,547 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Milwaukee Public Market.
Description: Milwaukee Public Market.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had lunch after exploring the Public Market. Make your life easy and get the lobster role. It's amazing. We also ordered the fish tacos and they would have been fine if I didn't taste the lobster role. Everything was really affordable and the service was good.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Brought a group of friends for "Fish Taco Tuesday" (2 for $5)

The New England Clam Chowder was tasty, but I (and everyone else in my group) didn't care for the Fish Tacos.

I've had fish tacos before in different locations around the US, and this is the first time that the fish has resembled Hush Puppies -- heavily coated in fried corn meal.
Just not right.
Fish tacos are supposed to be a light meal / not like lead. Cannot recommend.

Our server was great btw. Just wish the food had been better.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Always delicious food at St. Paul Fish, not just the lobster dinner (which is great in itself) but even the coleslaw is fresh and tasty. We also enjoy the high energy, hustle and bustle environment in the Market as well.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I ate here recently during our trip to Milwaukee and thoroughly enjoyed our meal! We started with a dozen Blue Point oysters on the half shell, then moved on to a half dozen Oysters Rockafeller and followed up with shrimp poboys. All were delicious! We got here early and were able to get a table, but the place was crowded and busy. The service can be slow, probably because they are so busy, but our server made sure we had cold beers and we enjoyed the casual atmosphere. We never felt rushed and the food was definitely worth the wait. We just returned from a trip to Apalachicola, Florida in March and so our standards of fresh seafood are pretty high but we were not disappointed! I highly recommend eating here and can not wait to return to try the clams as suggested by our server for our next meal.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Coastal fish market feel - great value! I had a full lb. lobster dinner with all the trimmings - cup of lobster bisque and a draft beer for around $20. Person I ate with had King Crab meal and a beer for under $20 also!. Lobster was steamed perfectly. Bisque was below average but ok for for only $3. I recommended this place to several others that went the following night and I was a hero as they all reported rave reviews. Highly recommend!