“Beer, food and service”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Check this place out the next time you are near. People here work very hard to keep customer satisfaction number one. Benelux has a very nice selection of beers, wine and spirits. The menu has something other than the usual. So try something that you have not before. If it wasn't for the German Fest, we would have come here several times at our last visit to Milwaukee.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Took some friends here who were in from out of town. It was also our first time there. We all were very impressed at the building itself: the decor & structure is awesome. Food was delicious! We had the meatballs, sweet potatoe fries & hash brown balls for appetizers, all were very good. Our waitress brought 6 different dipping sauces & those were excellent too! Everyone was happy with their entrees & dessert was the perfect finishing touch to the meal. Hoping to go back when it's nice outside so we can sit on the rooftop deck.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Enjoyed a really great breakfast on the rooftop of this restaurant. Nice views of Milwaukee, great coffee and great food. A must stop for my return visit!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Service, food, selection of craft beer and location all top notch. Sit outside upstairs if you can, but inside is beautiful as well. If your visiting the Third Ward area of Milwaukee make this a definite dining destination!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went here on a business dinner on a beautiful summer day. While we did not want to wait for rooftop seating, we did get a spot outside on the sidewalk which was just as pleasant. (I hear the rooftop is gorgeous though.) Our waiter was absolutely wonderful and very attentive; I wish I could remember his name. The food and cocktails were fabulous - three of us got the Frazzleberry cocktail (vodka, lemonade and FRESH raspberries) and it was so delicious we had two! The only downfall was that I had ordered chicken in my salad, and it was forgotten - not sure whose mistake that was, but when I brought it to my server's attention he had the kitchen cook me up some chicken immediately and bring it out, which was appreciated. Another quirk I like about this place is they have a little store in the back with cute little items and souvenirs. This is part of the Lowlands Group of restaurants, which rarely disappoint. Two thumbs up from me!

1  Thank HappyTraveler3434