“Great Patio, Awesome Beer List, OK Food”

Cafe Benelux & Market
Ranked #10 of 1,555 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a great place to grab an appetizer and a drink on a rooftop patio. The view is beautiful, and they have a lot of unique beers. The food was just ok, however - while I got a lot of food, the flavors just weren't quite right. Admittedly, it could have been an off day/time.

However, if you're looking for a nice place to grab a drink after work with a nice view, this place is great.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is great for anyone looking for a breakfast or brunch place. Blood Marys are outstanding, food is excellent and surprisingly fast. Most certainly will return in warmer weather to enjoy the rooftop area.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a great little restaurant in Milwaukee. The burgers are amazing, and, believe it or not, the meat loaf was excellent as well. They have a "beer book" to choose your beers from and a little "market" section where you can purchase many imported beers that are not readily available at other stores. The restaurant is decorated in old cycling pictures and many of the food items are named after cyclists or something cycling related. Definitely a good time.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love the atmosphere, food and amazing drinks! This was my second trip to Cafe Benelux, both times for brunch. The first time I passed on the bloody mary, but I was SO happy I got one the second time, it was excellent! The food is amazing and they have a diverse selection to fit almost anyone's taste. Both times I went, there was a wait but it wasn't too long either time. This time, we arrived around 1:00 and had to wait about 15 minutes. I highly recommend!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had been here before, and was happy to get back here! The food is wonderful, the decor is cute, and we were more than happy with our server. My son has declared Benelux as his favorite breakfast place in the area!