“Mold”

French Meadow Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #17 of 17 Bakeries in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 20, 2012

During a layover, I purchased a coffee and a muffin, as I was eating my half frozen stale muffin, I noticed on the bottom that there was mold. The wouldn't give me my money back, they didn't appologize, absolutely rude! I over saw two other customers question their food and if there was mold on it. I don't expect high quality food from an airport... But not mold and never poor customer service.

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Enticed by their claims of vegetarian and organic options--my wife, young son, and I ordered a muffin and panini sandwich. Sandwich was cold after being pressed in the grill. Cook fought that fact. Cashier was rude and seemed annoyed when another staff member was telling her about doing the expiration dates incorrectly for food in their chiller. Multigrain muffin was rancid/rotten. wait at Alterra instead--it is a better choice.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Staff was shockingly rude and unprofessional. Sandwiches in the case were stale with wilted lettuce, curling cheese, and hockey puck bread. This cheese hole made Chilis look like fine dining. Disgusting.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stopped here before my flight, they had outlets to charge my laptop. Food was OK but pricey, staff were very unprofessional and spent most of the time talking about inappropriate things

Reviewed December 19, 2011

This place has great atmosphere, very lively and high quality food. I like their philosophy and get there any weekend I'm up before 9... it does get quite crowded say after 10:30, but ebbs and flows and tables clear out regularly. I wouldn't go there with a group during high time.