We stayed here during Summerfest. The location was far enough away to lower the price, but close enough that it didn't take long to get to the Lakefront. They offered a free shuttle which was great. And they have free parking which is hard to find in downtown Milwaukee. The free breakfast was kind of a joke. There was only two tables in a really tiny room and there wasn't much to pick from for food either. We grabbed a couple of packaged muffins and went back to our room to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi