Stayed here for one night with husband. Room was fine but a bit dark. We were across from a public door so heard it opening and closing a lot in the morning. Paid US $130 (a bit expensive for this hotel).
Had free shuttle bus to and from the stadium, so that was a plus. Free parking was across the side street.
Had big towels so you were able to wrap them around you, another plus.
There was not a lot of channels to choose from on the TV-alot of crappy American shows . Batteries in the remote control were dead. Had to go down to front desk to get new ones.
The elevator was dark and stale smelling.
Bathroom door was dirty and had paint peeling off it. It needs to be updated.
In conclusion: would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi