My boyfriend and I recently traveled to Milwaukee for a wedding, being the "draconian" price seeker that he is, the Ambassador fit his bill -- we got competitive rates via Expedia. Although not located downtown, this hotel is blocks from Marquette University, Miller Brewery and a short shuttle ride from Miller Park. We were able to travel to all the local attractions via the FREE hotel shuttle! That was seriously the best deal -- saved lots of $$$ on cabs! Shuttle drivers and hotel staff were both friendly -- it is the Midwest. The only downside of the shuttle is sometimes 30-40 minute wait for pick up, so does not come on demand. The rooms are adequate, but a bit warn. However, for the ladies, the toiletries are AVEDA products!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi