We booked two rooms for us and another couple for a weekend trip to milwaukee downtown on Expedia. When we tried to check in, they told us that they had overbooked, and that they were paying for us to stay at another hotel. OK, we could live with that, except the hotel was 10 miles away, by the airport, and exactly what we WEREN"T looking for.
In addition. when we were there, there was a homeless lady in the lobby, that started to give my wife a hard time, while the manager on duty and the doorman/security just sat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi