Ambassador Hotel
  • Breakfast included
$123
$117
$119
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$229
Hotels.com
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
$296
$261
Priceline
  • Pool
1,806 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceart decomarquette universitypillow menufree shuttlemiller parkpabst mansionstep back in timemini bardowntown areabeautiful hotelbrewers gameroom was largeparking garagebed was comfortableconcertbrunch
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Everything about this hotel was 5 star. From the wonderful staff who greeted us like we were family, to the excellent service at the restuarant and bar. It made our trip even more enjoyable. Our room was spacious and clean. The decor was so unique. Wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Every year my husband and I celebrate our anniversary by going to a Brewer game and staying at the Ambassador. The staff is great, the rooms are cozy, and they shuttle us to and from the game.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2011

We stayed at the Ambassador Hotel for one night and I was really impressed. The art deco feel is great and we stayed in the double queen room which was huge (around 460 square feet). We generally stay at the Marriott Courtyard Downtown which has comparable rates, however, this hotel was close to Miller Park and we had planned to catch a Brewer's Game. The room was enormous and with the pull out queen sofa my brother, father and I all slept comfortably in our own beds. I was very impressed with the linens and comfort of the beds. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We checked into the Ambassador with high hopes. We travel extensively and usually stay at B&B's, boutique inns and generally away from the chains. The lobby was as promised, art deco period and very attractive. That's where it came off the rails. The desk clerk was unkempt and was a prediction of what I'd find in the room. The room (708) was disgusting. The first thing I noticed was a worn couch with stains on the cushions. The carpet was stained in several places and was badly in need of shampooing. There were a couple of light bulbs burned out. The air return for the AC/Heat unit looks like it had never been cleaned. The toilet paper roll on the stand was just about empty and thankfully they'd stocked a spare. This room wasn't worth even 1/2 the $190 + rate we paid.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2011

My friend and I had to make an emergency trip to Milwaukee due to a family member being hospitalized there. We ran into some trouble with our car being towed. Being from out of state we had no idea what to do. Wes, the bartender, went above and beyond to help us not only find the car but to make arrangements to get to the tow yard and pick it up. This gentleman deserves a raise and a big thank you from the management. He went out of his way to help out of town guests in need. Thank you so much, Wes!
The hotel is very clean, quiet and reasonable in price. On top of that it is also a very beautiful place to stay,. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel as a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends