All reviewsfront desktypical hgibreakfast buffetlarge hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantbusiness stayfitness centerexcellent staypleasant stayhot tubthe entire stafflobbynorthwestweddingmicrowavefreeway
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit and we were very pleasantly surprised by the size and temperature of the pool.

The pool was large enough for my dad, son and I to play catch in the pool, even while another family with small kids enjoyed the water.

A hot tub and sauna are also available in the pool area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
HA0525, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. It's the 2nd time I've stayed here and am averaging my stays to come up with this rating.
Pros
Restaurant and bar on property
Decent rooms

Cons
Loud as can be all night long on both stays.
Could use an upgraded look
Neighborhood is crap

Both of my stays were loud as could be all night. The last time it was people up and down the hallways all night. This time it was the outdoor patio rocking music til 130 am on a Tuesday night. This isn't patrons, this is the hotel bar. Stupid.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
HA0525, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

We are sorry that you didn't have a good stay. The hotel has live music on the patio on Friday nights that ends at 6:00 so I am going to assume that that was guests. Next time we hope that you would call our hotline and we could have solved the issue immediately. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Always have a great time at this hotel!! Beds are super comfortable and hate to get up! Restaurant has consistently good food and prices. Room service was top notch! Best part of our stay at the Hilton was the friendly staff. Definitely will stay here again as we have in the past. We always take advantage of their breakfast deal so that we start the day on a full tummy!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are all friendly because we love what we do!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Early check in had been requested morning of the stay for several rooms due to a wedding. My adult daughter arrived first and requested her room. She was treated rudely at check in, told she couldn't have her room, questioned who might have told her she could check in early and it was suggested by the person at the desk that if it was the head of housekeeping, that person was an idiot. This person should never be on the front line for customer service. At the restaurant, with all of one table seated, I ordered a wrap to go. took 30 minutes to make this wrap. The person that took my order apologized and gave me credit for my next meal there. I did appreciate that, though the frustration of waiting so long for a simple order when it wasn't busy just isn't acceptable. Stay away.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HA0525, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

We apologize for your bad experience. The request for an early check in is based on the availability from the evening before. We happened to be sold out the evening prior to your arrival. We try to flip rooms as soon as possible however we cannot control when our guests who are in house check out. I hope that you would be able to understand how this works. I also want to apologize for your restaurant experience. We have a scratch kitchen and sometimes things take longer then desired.
Once again please except the apology and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

From the time I walked in from a long travelling journey in, the front desk lady was very welcoming and friendly. With the hotel being completely booked she still went above and beyond to make sure my room was located in the best location for all my needs.

The restaurant has good food for dinner and a good breakfast buffet. The staff are very friendly and they make sure you have all you need.

The room was always clean with plenty of clean towels.
The climate is easily set with wall mounted contols.

The shuttle service to and from my office was great and always on time.

Overall a great stay and I will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
HA0525, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon.