All reviewsfront desktypical hgibreakfast buffetlarge hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantbusiness stayfitness centerexcellent staypleasant stayhot tubthe entire stafflobbynorthwestweddingmicrowavefreeway
Reviewed September 11, 2017

My stay was great as usual. I appreciate such a great value for the price paid. Service was outstanding! I only wish that the incentives for not requesting housekeeping during the stay in exchange for extra honors points could've been explained a little better.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Dear Nicole J,

Great to see everything was top notch as usual. Thank you for participating in our Green Program efforts and we look forward to having you back with a great explanation of all the benefits that are included.

Travel safe,

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Extremely pleasant and helpful staff; restaurant (dinner) was clean and food was excellent; fitness room was nice for a Hilton Garden Inn. For these reasons my stay at this hotel was very enjoyable and I would recommend this Hilton Garden Inn.

Hello 810deborahk,

Thank you for the great review and recommendation. Chef is currently working on a Fall menu and we hope to have you back soon for another great stay and meal.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 11, 2017

As a Hilton Honors member I stay at a lot of Hilton properties and I liked this Hilton Garden Inn because of the staff (polite,professional and knowledgeable), the room (very clean and up to date) and the location (close to my customers). The breakfast was a great way to start the day and I would recommend this Hilton Garden Inn to all business travelers.

Hello Andy F,

Thank you for recognizing our TEAM and I'm glad to see you had a clean, comfortable stay. Breakfast is the best way to start the day and great to see we got you off to a great start!

All the best,

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I'll start off by saying this is probably the most disappointing Hilton Garden Inn I've stayed at. As a Hilton Honors Gold member I stay at Hilton properties regularly, and this one left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Firstly, because of flight delays I did not arrive until after 2am. I did not get the name of the gentleman who checked us in, but he was probably the most unwelcoming front desk staff member I have ever encountered. Not once was a smile shown, or was there an acknowledgment of my HHonors membership mentioned. The staff member did not bid us a goodnight or any sort of pleasantries.

Secondly, upon reaching our room I noticed that there was many long strands of hair on the doorknob to the room. Very disgusting. Upon entering the room we noticed a large brown stain on the comforter on the bed, what it was I do not want to know. There was a lot of hair on the floor in the bathroom as well. We had waited until the next morning to change rooms as it was now past 3am and we desperately wanted to sleep. The next morning we had been able to change rooms and this one seemed munched better. The cleanliness of the first room really set the tone for my stay.

The same front desk staff checked us out two days later. Once again, he was very sour. Did not inquire about our stay or anything of the sort. All in all this was a massively disappointing property. One I would not return to.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear dharv11,

Thank you for alerting me to our service failures, of which I have followed up on. Our Hilton Honor members are very important to us, as is all of our guests, and I do apologize you did not have a better experience.

We look forward to hopefully having you back with us and I remain available for any assistance you may need, now or in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Quite a low end hotel. The sheets did not even fit the bed, the room was dusty, there was mold in the shower. There were no towels by the pool, we had to go to the front desk twice to ask for towels, it took a total of 30 minute wait to get the towels. We had no choice but to stay here due to the organization's choice

Hello U4141GNericc,

We maintain a routine maintenance program and have recently begun a more robust inspection process of all of our rooms. I'm sorry your room was not up to our standards and I will be following up with the team to insure that we continue to focus on improving the cleanliness of the hotel.

Regards,