“Great amenities...dated rooms....”

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Ranked #17 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a very large HGI, and had some amazing amenities that were much appreciated by this business traveler. The fitness center off the indoor pool, the pantry which is like a small convenience store, extremely friendly staff, fresh warm cookies, a great breakfast buffet with made to order eggs, omelets, etc...I could go on! But my favorite, absolutely favorite thing that I have yet to come across in all my years of work travel--a business center that actually prints in color! This may not sound like the biggest deal, but believe me it is...no need to drive around looking for a Kinko's at 1am to print out a presentation. A xerox machine!? An easy to use, reliable bunch of computers and printer?! This, to me, was mind blowing!

The rooms were very large and spacious, with a desk, sofa, comfy chair, kitchenette, small fridge, and microwave. The bed was very comfortable, but I felt that the rooms were dated and needed a face lift. I must say though, after discovering all the amenities I mentioned above, I would probably return next time I'm in town for work!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your kind words. I have shared your comments with the entire team. We are always greatful when someone takes the time to tell us what we're doing right. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Milwaukee!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed in this hotel as part of a large group for soccer state championships. Suited us very well - close to soccer facility, dining, shopping. Restaurant handled our large group very efficiently, guys loved the food. All good!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Gracious lobby, clean, large, semi-elegant rooms, wonderful restaurant/bar with truly good foor and long hours. Friendly staff everywhere. Parking is always available a shirt walk from either main door.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about our hotel. We strive for total guest satisfaction and it is always nice to hear that we have achieved that. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to serve your lodging needs in Milwaukee again!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I think overall the stay was good. A little bit of quietness around the rooms would have benen nice. The noice of the heater was a little bit lowd and was not able to sleep. But otherwise it was ok. I did like how clean the room was and the free cookies and muffins.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, even though the heater was a little loud for your comfort. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had a business trip to the Milwaukee area and stayed at Hilton Garden Inn. Hilton Garden Inn not only welcomed me, they provided excellent arrangements while I was there for the week. I ate breakfast every day at their restaurant where they treated me very well and the food was delicious. Overall, Hilton Garden Inn made my stay enjoyable and comfortable. If I am back in the area, I will stay at Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you very much!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! It was our pleasure serving you during your recent business trip to Milwaukee. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Milwaukee!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Several members of my family stayed here after a wedding this past weekend. Very clean room, great service, and nice pool area. Everyone agreed it was a great place and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

. Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive for total guest satisfaction and it’s always nice when someone takes the time to tell us that we have successfully achieved that goal. I will be sure to share your response with my team. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I admit I am not easy to impress but this hotel really surprised me. Stayed here to attend a business training session. The hotel was easy to find and had plenty of parking. The lobby area was very large and nice. The staff greeted me upon entry and had my room keys readily available. They had a lobby bar that was serving guest free drinks and appetizers. I mean really good hot appetizers and any type of drink you wanted. It was a very friendly atmosphere and a great way to unwind. The rooms were very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. They had an indoor pool and exercise area. The reaturant and bar was very nice and we enjoyed staying in as we all had a long day traveling. The restaurant food choices had something for everyone and it was well prepared. The meeting rooms were very nice and the food service was excellent. The entire staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The next morning as we were checking out they had a hostess offering warm muffins. They seem to be really interested in their guests. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again should I get back to Milwaukee.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always here for you and hope to serve your lodging needs again during your next trip to Milwaukee!