Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
$141
$129
$125
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$93
$114
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
$189
Priceline
$93
Hyatt Place Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotel Metro(Milwaukee)
$124
$116
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetlarge hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantgreat hotelbusiness stayfamily weddingfitness centerwedding receptionwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayhot tubhgilobbynorthwestmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I admit I am not easy to impress but this hotel really surprised me. Stayed here to attend a business training session. The hotel was easy to find and had plenty of parking. The lobby area was very large and nice. The staff greeted me upon entry and had my room keys readily available. They had a lobby bar that was serving guest free drinks and appetizers. I mean really good hot appetizers and any type of drink you wanted. It was a very friendly atmosphere and a great way to unwind. The rooms were very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. They had an indoor pool and exercise area. The reaturant and bar was very nice and we enjoyed staying in as we all had a long day traveling. The restaurant food choices had something for everyone and it was well prepared. The meeting rooms were very nice and the food service was excellent. The entire staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The next morning as we were checking out they had a hostess offering warm muffins. They seem to be really interested in their guests. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again should I get back to Milwaukee.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always here for you and hope to serve your lodging needs again during your next trip to Milwaukee!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Rooms and breakfast bar were excellent. Erveryone in my group had an enjoyable experience. The hot breakfast bar is much better than the continental breakfast at most hotels. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Guest feedback tells us what we’re doing right and where we have room to improve. Thank you for the positive feedback. I will be sure to share your response with my team. Thank you again and we hope to serve your lodging needs during your next trip to Milwaukee!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great Experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Wis. 5 star experience!!! Keep Up The Great Work From check in to check out the staff was excellent. Great recomendations from all involved on things to do and places to go.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I realize that your time is very important and we truly value your feedback. Guest feedback tells us what we’re doing right and where we have room to improve. Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive for total guest satisfaction and it’s always nice when someone takes the time to tell us that we have successfully achieved that goal. I will be sure to share your response with my team. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Staff was very pleasant & helpful. I did repair the toilet tank flush handle after it wasn't properly installed and the small hose inside the tank had fallen off. Plus the chain was too long. Allowing the flush handle to over rotate without lifting the ballcock. Before I retired from the railroad I spent many nights in motel rooms some at Hilton Gardens. My trade was as a roadway work equipment technician so I naturally looked to see I could repair something before calling for help or to complain.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for helping us keep the hotel in tip top shape. We hope that you think of us again when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn was reserved for the weekend for a reunion. Our room was comfortable and clean and even on the backside of the building away from the highway. Comfy bed--although each time my husband rolled over the covers went with him. Wonderful buffet breakfast with made to order omlets even with egg whites only or Egg Beaters. Pretty fresh fruit. Pancakes and other scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. Juices and coffee. Just so nice. The management even placed signs in several locations saying they want "be perfect." I think they were. Thank you Hilton Garden near Menomonee Falls, Wi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the building away from the highway. It probably is quieter there and the wooded view from the room window is also nice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends