“Ideal for both business and personal travel to Milwaukee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Ranked #14 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
bethesda, maryland
“Ideal for both business and personal travel to Milwaukee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This large hotel, north of downtown Milwaukee, features ready access to the highway into Milwaukee. but without the traffic noise. Front desk staff cooperative and friendly, rooms well-furnished and clean, comfortable beds, all at a reasonable price (about $90-$100 per night + tax). Allgauer's, a pleasant restaurant on the premises, serves a buffet breakfast (extra cost), lunch and dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a handicap-accessible room, if not required by a handicapped person.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank drdemento
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Put on an evening event here with catered meal. Event room was ok. (Never did get us hooked into room's sound system so we used our own), but the food was ok and he room suited our needs. Just make note, the event rooms are quite the hike from the main lobby. (They and the restaurant have a separate entrance from the parking lot).

The guest room was quite comfortable. Wish I could've spent more time in it. :)

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we were not able to get the sound system in your meeting room to sync with your equipment. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we hope to see you again. Please let us know if we can be of service to you when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.
Fairfax,VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Excellent all the way around - service, rooms, and the complimentary breakfast. After staying at a not-so-great the night before, this place was a breath of fresh air. The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The room was spacious and exceedingly clean, a wonderful sight for sore eyes and these bone-weary travelers. The restaurant was excellent as well. We went for dinner, I ordered the steak and potatoes au gratin, and the other order was the whitefish entree. Quite a memorable meal. Our overall stay was an excellent experience and we highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive for total guest satisfaction and it is always great to hear when we have achieved that. Thank you for your time and kind words, and we hope to serve your lodging needs on your next trip to Milwaukee!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My sister had her wedding here and me being the MOH, not sure if I would recommend this place. Since we booked the turnover on people that we worked with in sales department was tremendous. I couldn’t believe when we got the 2nd person more or less the 3rd person. That being said lack of commination was not good. The food was good and the hotel staff was ok. Everything here is an extra charge, make sure you ask for all the details because they just don’t tell you.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you and your event were negatively effected by the staffing changes made in our sales department. I assure you that all changes made were meant to provide a positive change to our property and I apologize that you did not experience this. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail.
Princeton, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a large conference here. Service was excellent. We had a reception, dinner and a breakfast buffet. Food was great, salmon was excellent, beef tips and gravy really good. Staff was a+. Breakfast eggs moist and fluffy, fruit was very sweet. Only down side, we booked two beds and got one and a sleeper sofa. I'm 50 and haven't slept on a pull out since I was 20. Get a room change if this happens to you. Can't believe a Hilton would do this without so sort of notice. I would have gone elsewhere right away, worst nights sleep for me in years.

Room Tip: This is large hotel with parking and access only to the front.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your time and your feedback. I apologize for the error that resulted in you with a room type different from what you had expected. I assure you that we are not in the practice of changing guest reservations without permission. I am happy that you were able to enjoy the food and the service provided by the hotel staff. We hope that when you return to Milwaukee you will consider letting us serve you again. Please feel free to call me to discuss your next trip. We look forward to serving you again!
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

We are here with Briggs and Stratton power group for the night, our room not ready. The hotel put out a good spread for dinner, nothing fancy, but tasty! Every employee very nice and gracious. Would stay here again.

Stayed August 2012
I apologize that we did not have your room ready for you upon arrival, however I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while in town for a Brewers game. The rooms were not ready when we checked in after 3:00 pm(6:10 pm). The room was not clean. We questioned the conditions at the front desk and were rudely handled by the front desk personnel. Seven days after we checked out the hotel the hotelthe fraudulently charged my credit card three times for the same amount. I reported them and it took 14 phone calls to reverse the charges. I would not recomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. I spoke with both the housekeeping and front desk teams to review your situation and to make sure that it doesn't happen again. I apologize that you did not experience an exceptional stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you experienced a billing error that required you to make so many phone calls to get corrected. I assure you that this is not a normal practice at our hotel and I apologize that a technological malfunction caused you so much trouble. We would love the opportunity to serve you again, so please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss how we can better serve you in the future. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!