Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
$136
$129
$116
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$63
$139
$104
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$119
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetlarge hotelroom was cleanon site restaurantgreat hotelbusiness stayfamily weddingfitness centerwedding receptionwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayhot tubhgilobbynorthwestmicrowave
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a large conference here. Service was excellent. We had a reception, dinner and a breakfast buffet. Food was great, salmon was excellent, beef tips and gravy really good. Staff was a+. Breakfast eggs moist and fluffy, fruit was very sweet. Only down side, we booked two beds and got one and a sleeper sofa. I'm 50 and haven't slept on a pull out since I was 20. Get a room change if this happens to you. Can't believe a Hilton would do this without so sort of notice. I would have gone elsewhere right away, worst nights sleep for me in years.

Room Tip: This is large hotel with parking and access only to the front.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for your time and your feedback. I apologize for the error that resulted in you with a room type different from what you had expected. I assure you that we are not in the practice of changing guest reservations without permission. I am happy that you were able to enjoy the food and the service provided by the hotel staff. We hope that when you return to Milwaukee you will consider letting us serve you again. Please feel free to call me to discuss your next trip. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We are here with Briggs and Stratton power group for the night, our room not ready. The hotel put out a good spread for dinner, nothing fancy, but tasty! Every employee very nice and gracious. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2012

I apologize that we did not have your room ready for you upon arrival, however I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while in town for a Brewers game. The rooms were not ready when we checked in after 3:00 pm(6:10 pm). The room was not clean. We questioned the conditions at the front desk and were rudely handled by the front desk personnel. Seven days after we checked out the hotel the hotelthe fraudulently charged my credit card three times for the same amount. I reported them and it took 14 phone calls to reverse the charges. I would not recomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. I spoke with both the housekeeping and front desk teams to review your situation and to make sure that it doesn't happen again. I apologize that you did not experience an exceptional stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you experienced a billing error that required you to make so many phone calls to get corrected. I assure you that this is not a normal practice at our hotel and I apologize that a technological malfunction caused you so much trouble. We would love the opportunity to serve you again, so please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss how we can better serve you in the future. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We drove up north from Chicago for a graduation ceremony in Milwaukee and decided to say here. It wasn't too far from the downtown area so its proximity worked perfectly.The front desk clerks were nice but got a weird vibe from Clinton. It was a typical Hilton Garden Inn room. Everything was clean and the WiFi worked great. I still think the pillows are a bit hard and poofy for my taste so bring yours if you have that same issue. We ate at Allgauer's for dinner and wished they had a bigger menu selection but it was good. For breakfast we ate in this tent that the Hilton uses for events. Again decent Garden Inn breakfast, no complaints. They even allowed us to check out late to accommodate our schedule. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler429
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is one of those perfectly reliable hotels which meets all requirements perfectly, with no touch of interest or style. It's in a business park area, safe and completely boring. It was clean and comfortable, and my only complaint (minor) was a few women, probably from a wedding party, who had had a bit too much to drink.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple