“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was clean and quiet. It was a good value for the money. It was about a 15-20 minute drive to Miller Park, the casino, the Domes and Miller Brewery. We did not use the pool but it looked nice. There is a sports bar located inside the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HolidayMilwkee, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear olds8898,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Holiday Inn & Suites. We are lacated just a short drive from many attractions and I'm sure your review will help those looking for accomodations when they come to Milwaukee to visit these venues.
I hope you we will see you on your next visit to Milwaukee and maybe you can take a little extra time to enjoy the pool/whirlpool.
If you would like to discuss any part of your stay further please feel free to contact me at any time.
Ryan Bazan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
jacksonville fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

When staying for business on both a Friday and Saturday night I felt as though I was at two different hotels. The first night was wonderful: quiet, clean, and extremely friendly check-in. It was also nice as a platinum priority club member to receive an almost free breakfast. On Saturday however it was a completely different hotel. Upon walking in we were greeted with twenty children running up and down the stairs soaking wet without shirts on. The front desk staff seemed less caring. Then the noise came, the people in the room next to us were cursing and screaming the "N and F word" constantly. Finally at almost 1130 pm they seemed to have been kicked out. The airport shuttle was convenient. Overall this is a perfectly fine hotel during the week but save your self a headache and DO NOT STAY on a Saturday night!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
HolidayMilwkee, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
jaxfl32224,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write an honest review of your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Milwaukee Airport.
We are glad to hear that your first night with us was pleasant. However as we try to make every stay satisfactory it was disturbing to hear that your 2nd night was not as pleasant as your first. I will share with our Team your review and I can assure you that we do care about everyone’s stay.
You mentioned that you are a Platinum member and we appreciate your business. We will share this review with our staff as a training tool. Unfortunately we are not able to pick and choose our guests and on very few occasions we have groups that come to the hotel and do not seem to respect their neighbors. As this is few and far between our staff may need additional training on handling these types of nights to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable stay. I can assure you though that they do care 100% that you are satisfied with your stay. If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact me anytime.
Payne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed here at the beginning of April for 5 days on business. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The gym is small and only has 4 pieces of equipment. The indoor pool looked like a great place for the kids to play. There is not a lot of things to do around this hotel but it's a great location if you are going to the airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
audra0037 ,
I would like to thank you for takin the time to write a review for the Holiday Inn & Suites. I am glad you had a great stay. We always share our review with our staff as a training tool on how to serve our guest better. If you would like to discuss your recent stay furher with us, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Warwickshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Basic hotel as you would expect from holiday inn but a good base near to the airport and inter state highways north and south. The hotel has been updated over the years and the gym now has some reasonable kit and has never been fully used when ever I have stayed. The swimming pool is an ok size and has a hot a large hot tub again not used much so always available. The food is typical american food and ok for a short stay, and if you are watching your weight then it takes a while for them to understand the concept of a small portion of food. The service is good and friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank askpackers
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear askpackers,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff being friendly and helpful to them all, it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean and modern/refurbished...but almost too sterile. It is a good location for Airport and gas stations close by to refill rental so it fit my needs. I would likely try another comparable hotel next time though.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Creengr
HolidayMilwkee, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear user Creengr,
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites. Although we always look forward to our guest returning I understand if you would like to try out other Hotels in the area. This is the only way you really can appreciate our property. If you would like to discuss your recent stay further please feel free to contact myself at anytime.
AGM - Social Media Director
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here in January for a dance competition. Let me just start by saying that the staff is amazing! They were just the friendliest, most hospitable people I have had at a hotel in a long time!! We felt truly taken care of :) The food was outstanding & affordable! The pool was clean, WARM, & huge. So was the hot tub. The rooms were clean & stocked will all the blankets & pillows you need. We had a suite, so it was nice to see that there were extra blankets & pillows for the sofa bed.I have no reason to be in this area again but I will definitely come back just to stay at this hotel! Thank you everyone at the Holiday Inn!! We had a FANTASTIC mini vacation!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ageebabe
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I spent my anniversary weekend at the Holiday Inn Suites, was greeted by very friendly check in lady and we went up to the room. The room was clean and nice with refrig and microwave. There is a small convenience store on main level in case you need something, very handy to have that. There is a pool too but we didn't use it. My only complaint is that the pillows are big and hard.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple