$112
Doubletree.com
$170
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$221
  • Pool
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$399
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark and flybar grillnext morningmilwaukee airportan early morning flightshort stayupgraded roomwould stay here againbusiness tripfront desk staffexercise roommilwaukee areashuttleculversmkekathleenmicrowave
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here in January for a dance competition. Let me just start by saying that the staff is amazing! They were just the friendliest, most hospitable people I have had at a hotel in a long time!! We felt truly taken care of :) The food was outstanding & affordable! The pool was clean, WARM, & huge. So was the hot tub. The rooms were clean & stocked will all the blankets & pillows you need. We had a suite, so it was nice to see that there were extra blankets & pillows for the sofa bed.I have no reason to be in this area again but I will definitely come back just to stay at this hotel! Thank you everyone at the Holiday Inn!! We had a FANTASTIC mini vacation!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ageebabe
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I spent my anniversary weekend at the Holiday Inn Suites, was greeted by very friendly check in lady and we went up to the room. The room was clean and nice with refrig and microwave. There is a small convenience store on main level in case you need something, very handy to have that. There is a pool too but we didn't use it. My only complaint is that the pillows are big and hard.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cookinmel
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It worked out great for us to park our car for 1 week, swim in a very nice pool, slept in a nice bed, shuttled to the airport for our trip, picked up again from the airport to be shuttled back to the hotel after our trip, stayed another night before our 5 hr. drive home. We have no complaints.

Room Tip: The only problem we had was some type of motor/blower? that would turn on every now and then behind one of the walls.....it was not HVAC, not sure what it was from. We were very tired, so eventually, we just fell asleep and didn't have any other problem.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy-sandy L
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed here Oct. 25 for a park'n'fly. Clean room, comfortable bed, but not so comfy pillows. Tried to change out pillows, but no extras were available. Can hear others in the rooms next to you if they are loud.

Went to book the shuttle and anything over 6 is considered booked. We had to push back our departure time to earlier so thank goodness they run every 15 minutes.

When we returned and called for a pickup the girl said we weren't listed. It was because we had already stayed there. So I had to explain that to her. Hmmm...

A few snags, but nothing that would deter us from staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a hotel through Hotwire, not knowing which hotel it would be, received a fantastic rate and it turned out to be this hotel. I was looking for a hotel that was close to the airport. Although somewhat dated, the rooms were clean and facilities adequate. There is a restaurant by the bar which provides good food, can't go wrong if you're looking for breakfast or a burger. I thought the staff were fantastic, they really made my stay. I was only there one night but the woman at the desk was super helpful re: directions. The pool area had obviously been updated and appeared very nice. There was a fridge AND microwave in my room and flat screen tv. All in all, I was quite comfortable, especially at the discounted rate I received.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo